BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Cac liberals like this fakkit and biscuit are lecturing to black males on a *supposedly* black male majority forum screams superiority over you like their cac speak is the only thing that matters.

Cac liberals are the ones who smiles in your face and call the cops when you being black. This p*ssy would never be this loud and boisterous to a black man who doesn’t follow his cacs-speak to his face.
the fukk are you talking about :mjlol:

You're going at me "Stop pretending you care" meanwhile giving a thumbs up to a guy who "okey-doked" HBCUs and was tried for discriminatory housing practices. So you think I'm a panderer, but that Trump cares :mjlol:

Keep :cape: for a nazi tho :umad:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait...Trump is wrong for this? as in this is something evil and wicked? and please don't say "i never said that!" i'm asking because that's how it comes across in your phrasing :jbhmm:

i don't see a problem with him challenging democrats loyalty to us, because lately they seem more loyal to the LGBT/Latino communities

I have never, and will never vote for a republican no matter who they are, but this constant injecting of emotion and ethics/morals in these discussions is bizarre :patrice:
Republicans have their politics and propaganda game down pact I'll give those fukkers that much :wow: these nikkas really got their ear to the streets and they'll shamelessly exploit ANYTHING. Its lowkey hilarious and surreal.

one day tho folks need to grow some critical thinking skills. Seperate the message and items from the man.

The move is completely self serving, he's just recreating the daca fight while switching chairs. it doesnt serve him in the long run cause black folks arent gonna be the swing that helps his re-election either way.

But it benefits us theoritically. Especially if it gives incentive for dems to work on black issuses. Seems like opiod addicts got the most to lose here. But hey...hyon

You're right tho this is more bizarre than anything else :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It should be pointed out that prison reform has been proposed over and over for over a decade and hasn't made it through largely due to Republicans.

However, with the opioid epidemic and these draconian laws now affecting whites at a high rate they're ready to play ball and take credit.

This will undoubtedly help a lot of black men in the future, but without expunging/clearing their records for non violent offenses it will be interesting to see the tangible affects for those already in the system.

All of that aside, I'm laughing reading this thread because y'all shyt on Napoleon when he talked about creating policy that helps blacks and can pass and you all said it doesn't count if it isn't blacks only.

Y'all keeping that same energy? :BeanUMad:

I really would like to understand why folks think these politicacs will pass anything JUST FOR BLACK FOLK.

Why would they do something that DOES NOT benefit themselves?

At this point, I think only we would do something out of kindness/Basic human decency for others.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
ask and ye shall recieve...AND PLEASE DON'T MOVE THE GOAL POST, EXPLAIN WHY NONE OF THIS WAS "BLOCKED"

(this is from the actual white house archives, straight from the source)
FACT SHEET: Obama Administration Efforts that have Expanded Opportunities for the Hispanic Community

FACT SHEET: Obama Administration Efforts that have Expanded Opportunities for the Hispanic Community
Cinco de Mayo is a day to celebrate the important cultural contributions of our nation’s Mexican American – and Hispanic - community. Throughout his presidency, President Obama has worked to expand opportunities for all Americans, including the Hispanic community. He has brought our economy back from the brink by rebuilding America from the middle out; increased investments in education from cradle to career; made health care and a college education more affordable; and helped people across the country realize their dream of home ownership.

Expanding Job Opportunities and Pathways to the Middle Class

• Under President Obama, 14.4 million private-sector jobs have been added over 73 consecutive months, including 2.7 million jobs over the last 12 months - the longest streak of private-sector job growth on record.
  • Hispanic unemployment rate has dropped from its peak of 13 percent in August 2009 to 5.6 percent in March 2016.
  • Since President Obama called for a minimum wage increase during his 2013 State of the Union, 18 states and the District of Columbia have increased their minimum wage. The President and the Department of Labor support legislation that would raise the federal minimum wage to $12/hour by 2020. According to the Economic Policy Institute, this bill would raise wages for millions of Hispanic workers.
  • Hispanic entrepreneurs started more than one million small businesses, growing the number of Hispanic-owned firms by 47 percent to more than 3.5 million companies. These businesses contributed more than $75 billion to the U.S. economy.
  • Through its two main loan programs, the U.S. Small Business Administration increased its lending to Hispanic entrepreneurs by nearly 21 percent in the past year, alone. For small-dollar loans (under $350,000), the Small Business Administration increased its lending to Hispanic entrepreneurs by 27 percent.
Increasing Access to Affordable, Quality Healthcare

• Due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the uninsured rate among Hispanics adults dropped by 27 percent, corresponding to more than four million Hispanic adults gaining coverage.
  • Under ACA, 8.8 million Hispanics with private insurance now have access to expanded preventive services, including immunizations and certain cancer screenings with no co-pay or deductible.
  • ACA invested $11 billion in Community Health Centers, which increased access to health care by almost 35 percent to Hispanic patients who rely on these centers.
  • Teen birth rates fell nearly 50 percent among Hispanic teens, dropping the national teen birth rate to an all-time low.
Ensuring Our Youth Can Reach their Full Potential

• President Obama invested an additional $4 billion in Head Start programs to provide quality early learning for more children across the country. Thirty-eight percent of Head Start recipients are Hispanic. President Obama has also expanded Early Head Start over the course of his time in office. Today, more than double the number of Hispanic infants and toddlers are in Early Head Start programs, compared to 2008.
  • More than 2.6 million Hispanic children, close to half of Latinos under the age of five, have benefited from Race to the Top-Early Learning Challenge grants.
  • The Administration will release the first federal policy statement on better supporting dual language learners in high quality early childhood programs. The policy statement will highlight the evidence on the benefits of bilingualism and provide a set of state and local recommendations.
  • At 82 percent, our nation's overall high school graduation rate is at an all-time high, due in part to significant gains made by Hispanic students. Over the last decade, Hispanic students’ dropout rate was cut by more than half and graduation rates have risen to 76 percent.
  • The Obama Administration has invested more than $12 billion in research grants for Hispanic-serving colleges, scholarships, training programs, and other resources that will help Hispanic students enroll and succeed in college.
  • College enrollment for black and Hispanic students is up by more than a million students since 2008.
  • More Hispanic students are graduating college than ever before; now, 70,000 more students are completing a bachelor’s degree, annually. In the 2013- 2014 academic year, more than 200,000 Hispanic students completed their college degree.
  • Millions of young Americans can afford college due to historic investments, including increasing the maximum Pell grant award by more than $1,000 and creating the American Opportunity Tax Credit that is worth up to $10,000 over four years of college; keeping interest rates low on federal student loans; and helping borrowers manage debt after college with plans like Pay as You Earn (PAYE) that caps monthly loan payments at 10 percent of income.
  • The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) has been revamped and simplified, making it easier for students to apply for financial aid. Now more than six million families can electronically retrieve their income information from the IRS when completing their 2014-2015 FAFSA, an improvement on speed and accuracy. Students and families on average fill out the FAFSA in 20 minutes, one third of the time it took seven years ago.
  • President Obama launched the My Brother’s Keeper initiative to address persistent opportunity gaps faced by boys and young men of color and ensure that all young people can reach their full potential. Since 2014, nearly 250 communities in all 50 states have accepted the President’s My Brother’s Keeper Community Challenge and the effort has leveraged more than $600 million in private sector support, philanthropic grants, and in-kind resources.
Making the Dream of Homeownership Within Reach

• The Federal Housing Administration reduced the annual premiums for new borrowers by half of a percentage point, making homeownership more affordable for responsible Hispanic families. More than half of Hispanic first-time homebuyers use an FHA insured loan.
  • In the past year, the Administration worked on behalf of Hispanic individuals and families to ensure equal access to housing opportunities, securing more than $200 million that benefitted 1,800 individuals in alleged housing discrimination against members of the community.
  • The Department of Housing and Urban Development launched “ConnectHome,” a program providing nearly 275,000 low-income households – and nearly 200,000 children – with at-home Internet access and opportunities to build a brighter future.
Taking Action to Fix our Broken Immigration System

• President Obama remains deeply committed to commonsense, comprehensive immigration reform. In November 2014, he took steps within his authority to fix our broken immigration system. The deferred action policies he announced would provide greater opportunities for immigrants who came to our Nation as children and parents of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents who have lived here for years. The Administration continues to defend these policies in court in order to be able to implement them.
  • Since 2012, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policy has allowed more than 700,000 young Dreamers to go to school and work legally. The vast majority of DACA recipients are Hispanic.
  • The actions announced by the President also include steps to modernize our legal immigration system to support high-skilled workers, entrepreneurs, students, and families.
  • President Obama established the White House Task Force on New Americans to support the integration of immigrants and refugees into our communities, including linguistic, civic, and economic integration. More than 50 cities and counties have joined the Building Welcoming Communities Campaign to create welcoming environments in local communities.
  • The President launched the “Stand Stronger” Citizenship Awareness Campaign, which aims to promote the rights, responsibilities, and opportunities of citizenship among the 8.8 million lawful permanent residents potentially eligible to become U.S. citizens. More than 3 million of these eligible individuals are Hispanic.
Strengthening our Relationship with Latin America

• President Obama’s trip to Cuba marked a historic milestone in the normalization process between the United States and Cuba. The Administration has worked with the Cubans to ease travel restrictions, facilitate commerce, enhance people to people engagement, expand business and commercial ties, and continue the call and support for human rights and civil society in Cuba.
  • The President has prioritized support to Central America in an effort to see an economically integrated Central America that is fully democratic, provides economic opportunities to its people, enjoys more accountable, transparent, and effective public institutions, and ensures a safe environment for its citizens.

Neoliberalism

And cuz none of this largely helps nikkas

Appreciate the info tho

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Jeff Sessions opposed it though so I doubt that's the rationale. If black men won't vote for the GOP, measures like this are used so we might decide not to vote against them. Tread lightly and with caution.
I'm not even speaking on the voting aspect of this. I was just pointing out how they are making it look like this is about getting black votes, when really it's about saving white people down the line. This is a long term thing. They're looking at 2028, 2038, etc...

white people are out here snapping violently and doing heavy amounts of drugs as well.
black people are out of the crack era, that damage is done and will impact us for a while anyways.
those Clinton era laws would impact whites going forward if the right politicians got ahold of them, so they are taking those laws off the books to save whites. They out here talking about maintaining families and shyt=we're looking long term.

They will gladly let people think this is some ploy for black votes, but it's deeper. Maybe Sessions just old school and didn't see the chessmove they were trying to make. His old ass probably can't fathom the idea that letting up on laws meant for black people would help white people long term.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Jesus

Some of you are simple minded as fukc

Trump is full of shyt

If your dumb ass is sitting there thinking he wants anything for Black people besides death, then you're totally wrong and backwards

Even if he DOES do any of this, it's not for your benefit

I can't believe he can do little shyt like say a few sentences and you have niqqas all on board
Nobody believes he cares about black people....

But people who actually would get upset at this... Just because its trump are basically brainwashed dem negros

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Firstly youre posting mainly slippery slope arguments of things he not only hasnt done but cant do while framing their danger to black people.

All while ignoring an individual who actually passed policy that created the largest period of mass incarceration for black men in this nations history which was promptly exploited by the private prison industry. Of course you have to be a shill to ignore that.

Secondly you asked someone to name a racist democrat and it was done. Leave the goalposts where they are. Nobody intrested in your political shill bytching hush up lame :umad: yall so corny because you refuse to process any sort of nuance except when you wanna cop pleas for the clintons

Nobody beleives this trump doing shyt out the kindness of his heart. I dont even see anyone ITT not seeing this as the political theater it is. But I expect any grown black person to have been come to terms with the fact that legislation in this country that positively effects black people is done mostly inadvertently. :francis: It takes an opioid crisis to get nikkas out of unfair drug bids and white frat boys to get accused for black men to get a fair shake in sex assualt cases. Who's surprised?

If something good comes of this mess so be it. its still team #bothsides

Have you forgotten that Bill Clinton is not in office?

So he's already done

BUT

The stuff the Nazis wanna do is no theory homeboy

So what does Bill Clinton have to do with the Democratic Party 2018?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Have you all actually seen what all is in this #FIRSTSTEP act?

S. 2795 - The FIRST STEP Act

Creation and expansion of life-changing classes by authorizing $250 million over five years to the BOP for the development and expansion of programming focused on skill-building, education and vocational training.
Dignity for women by banning the shackling of pregnant women and extending those protections to three months after her pregnancy.
Expand Compassionate release by reducing the minimum age of prisoner eligibility for elderly release from 65 years of age to 60 years of age, and minimum time served of prisoner eligibility for elderly release from 75% to 2/3.
Move people closer to home because contact with family is one of the most important aspects that will help individuals reintegrate into society successfully. That’s why the bill mandates that prisoners shall be placed within 500 driving miles of their families, because the journey to visit loved ones in prison can be extremely burdensome and cost-prohibitive for families.

wtf are democrats doing!? all of this is right up their alley :mindblown:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Nobody believes he cares about black people....

But people who actually would get upset at this... Just because its trump are basically brainwashed dem negros

So your lifelong crackhead cousin suddenly offers to help you move

Your dumb ass let's him

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So wait...Trump is wrong for this? as in this is something evil and wicked? and please don't say "i never said that!" i'm asking because that's how it comes across in your phrasing :jbhmm:

i don't see a problem with him challenging democrats loyalty to us, because lately they seem more loyal to the LGBT/Latino communities

I have never, and will never vote for a republican no matter who they are, but this constant injecting of emotion and ethics/morals in these discussions is bizarre :patrice:

I legit walked into a thread on this forum last week defending a real life former KKK member Robert Byrd. You had these c00ns in here citing his NAACP rating

--shyt was legit disgusting.

They are so loyal to Democrats that it is useless to try and deprogram them---a bootlickers paradise

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not getting hopes up .

Do I need to reup that HBCU meeting thread and all the people who had to eat crow on that afterwards? People were acting really Aggy about people suggesting maybe, maybe , based on Trump's temperament and decades of scamming and bullshytting that maybe this was a shrewd and empty political stunt. Not sure why the same energy of sketpicism can't apply here.

This dude is a master talker and bullshytter. Period.