BREAKING: DOJ sues Facebook for illegally reserving high paying jobs for immigrants

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Every American Company should be hit with that shyt

And should not be allowed to have factories outside the US that aren't for distribution purposes only:unimpressed:

The coli hypocrites stay making fun of any posters that make 6 figures and educated, yet will swear to gawd they hard core capitalism supports:skip:.

Not necessarily opposed to this idea although it would certainly cause a depression in the short term

Would be better in the very long term though

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of those guys like @Obreh Winfrey already "got theirs" so they don't see how hard it is to get your foot in the door nowadays. No offense to you @Obreh Winfrey I think you're a solid poster. Sometimes I just think that you live in your own privilaged bubble:yeshrug:.
There's no reason why I had to apply to hundreds of internships only to get rejected by 98 of them. Thankfully I'm good now though:ehh:.

Bro listen, let me give you some real game here.

DO NOT APPLY FOR ENTRY LEVEL JOBS WHEN FIRST STARTING. I REPEAT DO NOT APPLY FOR ENTRY LEVEL JOBS.

Total waste of time. Job titles with 'junior' or 'entry' are FLOODED with candidates with Art majors and bootcamp grads that have no biz applying for those jobs. It is EXTREMELY competitive. I put 'internships' in that category as well.

The EASIEST path imo is to continue developing your skills till you get to mid level experience. That takes less than 1 year imo. Or apply for contract gigs that last a few months. Your obsession should be landing your first job so you can get a taste of what the industry is like AND so you can have experiences to share on your next job interview + have material to bullshyt and over exaggerate your contributions.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing about this is, the more Indians/Chinese these tech companies hire....there is LESS chance for a black person going to be hired. Not just because a black persons position has been 'taken'..but these Asian fukks will actively discriminate against blacks. shyt is fukked.
This we needa start fighting back launching law suits aimed at these chinks

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The crazy thing about this is, the more Indians/Chinese these tech companies hire....there is LESS chance for a black person going to be hired. Not just because a black persons position has been 'taken'..but these Asian fukks will actively discriminate against blacks. shyt is fukked.

Facts

Asians only hire other Asians or white.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don’t believe anything the DOJ has been doing since that Barr guy came into leadership. Specially not now on their way out :camby:

Facebook cares about one thing, making as much money as possible just like any other company by following the rules the man established. If the man really doesn’t want them to that they should’ve changed the rules. But that would be communism? Or?:usure:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They sue facebook for this they got to sue virtually every "tech company" in the US...

shyt when I worked at HP they had a whole playbook for taking a US engineering job that paid 6 figures and turning it into an H1B job that might pay 65% of that...

Real talk breh often times them folks make 1/4 to 1/5 the american salary. For example a dude I know married a foreign chick. She worked at microsoft as a H1B IT person. She made like 25k...yes 25k. Once she married the dude I know and got her citizenship. She became an american employee and her salary was changed to 115k.