BREAKING: DOJ sues Facebook for illegally reserving high paying jobs for immigrants

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you supposed to gain skills related to these contract jobs if you're still trying to get your foot in the door:mjlol:.

???

I physically shook my head.

Of course you can gain required skills without actually getting a contract job beforehand. What planet are you on?

So you just going to lie on your resume, then sign up for a contract claiming you can do said job that you've never been trained for:picard:. That's how you get sued:francis:.

You are one stupid fukk. Don't @ me again.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
You're gonna see stagnant wages, slow growth and high unemployment under Biden. I don't even think he's got an economic plan besides flooding the labor market with immigrants. That's gonna be good for businesses but nobody else. The economy was pretty stagnant during Obama's last term with only like 2% growth. And most jobs being lower paying for the most part.

Trump proved that economic nationalism works.
Yo I keep telling them democrats are gonna see what's gonna happen to there immigrant dogs it's gonna be real bad when our people
Wake up I. Feel bad for
Em cuz it's gonna be real bad these foreigners are being set up for some they can't handle pouring oil on a fire

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
???

I physically shook my head.

Of course you can gain required skills without actually getting a contract job beforehand. What planet are you on?

You are one stupid fukk. Don't @ me again.
Can you explain, I'm genuinely curious:yeshrug:. For example I know a decent amount of C and C++ because I'm trying to segway into ioT development once I'm doen with my Comp E. degree.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Immigrants are cheaper, won't make any headwinds and work hard, longer hours.

Osman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you explain, I'm genuinely curious:yeshrug:. For example I know a decent amount of C and C++ because I'm trying to segway into ioT development once I'm doen with my Comp E. degree.

My bad, your right C++/embedded systems is a lot harder to get industry level experience at home than say web/front end development (my area) which is much easier to do.

But to be honest, even though iot stuff is harder, it's still possible. You could always buy a raspberry pi and do some shyt on it right? That's what I mean.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My bad, your right C++/embedded systems is a lot harder to get industry level experience at home than say web/front end development (my area) which is much easier to do.

But to be honest, even though iot stuff is harder, it's still possible. You could always buy a raspberry pi and do some shyt on it right? That's what I mean.
I feel you, I wasn't attacking you breh I was being genuinly curious because when it comes to firmware and hardware it's really hard to just "train myself". I appreciate the advice though