BREAKING: Dan Campbell under investigation for game-fixing...colibrehs coppin pleas

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

We've been playing this way all season, and it worked. I'm never going to get mad at a coach sticking to his game plan or identity. You go for it because you expect your guys to make plays. Reynolds dropped what would have been an easy 1st down on that first 4th down. I have no respect for arguments that are purely based on hindsight.

If you want to kill someone, kill the OC for going empty backfield on the second 4th down. Campbell did nothing wrong.
:manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

We've been playing this way all season, and it worked. I'm never going to get mad at a coach sticking to his game plan or identity. You go for it because you expect your guys to make plays. Reynolds dropped what would have been an easy 1st down on that first 4th down. I have no respect for arguments that are purely based on hindsight.

If you want to kill someone, kill the OC for going empty backfield on the second 4th down. Campbell did nothing wrong.

SO WHY DIDNT HE GO FOR IT
AT THE END OF THE HALF
WHEN THEY WERE MUCH CLOSER
TO THE ENDZONE?

THAT STAT IS MISLEADING.
:devil:
:evil:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

But they kicked a 28yrd fg on 4th
right before half :dwillhuh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

AT THE END OF THE HALF
TO THE ENDZONE?

THAT STAT IS MISLEADING.

Because it was a <30 yard chip shot FG before halftime and the Niners were getting the ball first? VS a 48 yard FG while down 3. Come on fam. Do you watch football or not. You can't possibly be comparing those two decisions, which were completely different.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

AT THE END OF THE HALF
TO THE ENDZONE?

THAT STAT IS MISLEADING.

That FG kept the momentum in their favor and was a great way to enter the half. Makes no sense to then flip the script when you had a chance to go up 3 scores. Then you double down on that and pass up a chance to tie the game and allow your team a chance to reset :dead:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Because it was a <30 yard chip shot FG before halftime and the Niners were getting the ball first? VS a 48 yard FG while down 3. Come on fam. Do you watch football or not. You can't possibly be comparing those two decisions, which were completely different.

Isn't that effectively what the tweet you posted did? Compare a bunch of different 4th down scenarios to paint a narrative that the Lions didn't make a poor decision tonight.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 45 YARDER
ON THEIR FIRST POSSESSION OF THE SECOND HALF TO TRADE FGS WITH SF
AND GAIN A 17 PT LEAD....
SAME SCENARIO AS THEIR PREVIOUS POSSESSION.

YOU DEFINITELY TAKE THE fukkING FG
DOWN 3 MID WAY THROUGH THE 4TH.
THAT ISNT EVEN DEBATABLE.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 45 YARDER
ON THEIR FIRST POSSESSION OF THE SECOND HALF TO TRADE FGS WITH SF
AND GAIN A 17 PT LEAD....
SAME SCENARIO AS THEIR PREVIOUS POSSESSION.

YOU DEFINITELY TAKE THE fukkING FG
DOWN 3 MID WAY THROUGH THE 4TH.
THAT ISNT EVEN DEBATABLE.

Ok, so the one where Goff got the ball right to his receiver who then dropped the ball. It was the right call. You play to win the game.

I'm so tired of this "take the FG/points" argument as if it's an automatic chip shot. It's not.

Am I taking a 70% chance on the road or am I letting my QB, who has balled out all year, make a play? And guess what, he made a play. The receiver dropped the ball.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok, so the one where Goff got the ball right to his receiver who then dropped the ball. It was the right call. You play to win the game.

I'm so tired of this "take the FG/points" argument as if it's an automatic chip shot. It's not.

Am I taking a 70% chance on the road or am I letting my QB, who has balled out all year, make a play? And guess what, he made a play. The receiver dropped the ball.

:dead:GOING UP 3 SCORES IS PLAYING
TO WIN THE GAME.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You can’t have it both ways man.

“They were aggressive all season”

Well were was it then. That could have been a kill shot going up 21

He took the easy way out and wanted to be up 3 scores but somehow lost his balls to actually “be aggressive”

Then decided to get back to being aggressive when they just needed to stop the bleeding.

If he misses a FG once then okay atleast you tried. You didn’t even give him a chance to fukk up because you decided to go for a historically low % play multiple times on the road against the #1 seed

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Yeah it was a complete collapse in the second half
But not kicking that FG to make it a 3 score lead again was egregious
That turned the entire game around
I know Reynolds dropped it but still that's why you don't make that risk
Then breh doubled down and chose not to kick a FG to tie the game. While it's no guarantee, you need the points.