BREAKING: Dan Campbell under investigation for game-fixing...colibrehs coppin pleas

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why shyt on them for a philosophy that got them this far?

THEY HAVE A 52% SUCCESS RATE ON 4TH.

THATS BASICALLY A COIN TOSS.

YOU DONT GAMBLE A TRIP
TO THE SUPER BOWL ON A COIN TOSS.

MAKES NO SENSE TO KICK
THE FG AT THE END OF THE 1st HALF
THEN IMMEDIATELY ABANDON IT
ON YOUR FIRST POSSESSION OF THE SECOND HALF.

:devil:
:evil:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That first 4th down decision was fine. Dude dropped an open pass, what can you do. The final 4th down call was insane. I'm not opposed to going for it. But empty backfield 4th and short is insane. Utterly insane play call. That's on the OC, who it sounds like will be Washington's coach next year. I thought we got way too cute in that second half. Multiple trick plays, veering away from the run at bad times....just a clinic of bad decisions.

End of the day guys gotta catch open balls. And make open field tackles. I'm not giving Campbell all or most of the blame.

On the road, you have a chance to make it a 3 score game. You have no business being up in this game...take the points. The momentum swung completely.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It was like watching a basketball coach let a team go on a 20-2 run before calling a timeout.

That was a master class of bad coaching. His players fukked up a lot but even after all that they still had a shot. If their coach gave them a chance that is

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuz anyone who was smart seen this coming, u can’t keep doing shyt like this for the money

This. You watch football enough, you see how shyt happens. You see how easily a bad decision can snowball. Lions literally had everything go wrong off of bad decisions. When he saw that ball hit the db's head and into aiyuk's hands he should have known.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why shyt on them for a philosophy that got them this far?
Because the Coli is obsessed with being Monday Morning QB

If they had gone away from that philosophy AND LOST, then you would have had threads saying:

"Why didn't they do what got them there? They've been aggressive all season.. why are they being conservative now in the biggest game of the season"

I've seen the conservative playcalling fuk you over (2020 NFC Championship game going for the FG instead of on 4th down at the end of the game and offense never got the ball back)

No matter what you can't win in sports, cause social media/talking heads will just pivot