BREAKING: Dan Campbell under investigation for game-fixing...colibrehs coppin pleas

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
l4z4per5vt3apsn18qbz.jpg

Public Enemy #1 in Detroit Michigan

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah it was a complete collapse in the second half
But not kicking that FG to make it a 3 score lead again was egregious
That turned the entire game around
I know Reynolds dropped it but still that's why you don't make that risk
Yea i hated both of the second half 4th down decisions

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The timeout sequence was terrible but everyone had a hand in that 2nd half collapse. The Reynolds drops, Gibbs fumble, DB letting the ball smack him in the face, gunner who stepped into the endzone on that great punt.

That was "lights are too bright" personified and the inexperience showed at the worst time.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why shyt on them for a philosophy that got them this far?
Gotta adjust. This is a trip to the Superbowl we're talkin' about here not a regular season game during week #6. You're on the cusp of making history and becoming immortalized. They hadn't scored all half. Kick the field goal and tie the game up and go from there.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He had me thinking about when I used to play madden back in the day lol.

Side note: when I needed to get the ball back, but didn't have any timeouts late in the game, I'd get in punt formation an the cpu would audible into a pass play instead of running the clock out, so i could at least force an incompletion:mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
He had me thinking about when I used to play madden back in the day lol.

Side note: when I needed to get the ball back, but didn't have any timeouts late in the game, I'd get in punt formation an the cpu would audible into a pass play instead of running the clock out, so i could at least force an incompletion:mjlol:

:mjgrin: You can get in Punt formation on Madden, but not in real life, tho. :lolbron: