Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm still waiting to see if Keefe D points the finger at him though.
If he was he would've already done so and Diddy would be in cuffs.

I mean how could he even prove it he said he randomly saw Pac and wheeled around and passed the gun to Baby Lane and that Diddy hd a bounty that he wanted to collect. Pac died because he beat up Baby Lane not because Diddy gave the order.

Daps
What the fukk is wrong with you? Log off for the night

I will say again... I have never put my hands on a woman. If my woman left me to go get with a KNOWN woman abuser, Imma secretly be :mjlol: when I hear that he been going upside her head.

Imma hit her with that Joe Clark the next time I see her.

morgan-freeman-you-smoke-crack-dont-you.gif

And I won't feel not one drop of sympathy for that dumb fool.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You drop a bombshell like this on Thursday and settle on Friday? That’s weird AF. Take that fool down! People had us thinking she was ready to get him out of here.. Oh well.

She living her life, not your fantasy.

She got paid, if the shyt she was saying wasn’t true then Diddy wouldnt have cut the check so fast.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is what people aren’t grasping.

HE CALLED HER BLUFF and she didn’t back down.

She approached him, he made an offer. She made a counter and he scoffed.
He didn’t think she’d go through with the suit out of fear/shame/embarrassment.

The fact that she willingly humiliated herself by telling the world about the “freak offs” and actually named hotels, etc made it clear that she wasn’t playing.

She got $30mil.

And if not that, she got $20mil. But she received more than he initially offered. Believe that.
Granted yes she did get the story out there and I guess Diddy looks crazy but it's still 20 years too late Duke just got some kind of lifetime achivement award so he got whatever flowers he was gonna get and young people don't know who he is so it kinda doesn't matter.

That's like Russell Simmons being a rapist, sure he can't go to certain parties in Hollywood no more but no one cares about some old ass 65 year old.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She living her life, not your fantasy.

She got paid, if the shyt she was saying wasn’t true then Diddy wouldnt have cut the check so fast.
Whoa :hubie: Don’t do that. I’m not saying anybody lied or anything. I don’t know them people. Just saying that was quick. I mean Puffy’s rep is done out here and I’m not mad at it.