TALKING ABOUT YOU
BELIEVE DIDDY DID IT
WHEN YOU GET PRESSED...

YET YOU BEEN RUNNING
AROUND HERE
SAYING CASSIE WAS LYING.

:devil:
:evil:

Cudi can't prove anything other than his car exploding. and that was a long time ago.

Cudi ain't really in the industry like that ( well he is but not really) but you think he didn't fukk a random who couldn't make up a story on him?

These nikkas all go to the same parties. Cudi was around Ye and we know he's crazy you think he ain't seen some shyt.

shyt is like the Mob no one talks and if you do you get shut out of the industry.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I have basic understanding of lawsuits and how they work.

Again, she didn't get $30 million, breh. That literally wouldn't make any sense. If he was just gonna give her $30 million, then he would have took his chances and fought the lawsuit.

the hell :dead:

And I've been calling :duck: on her claiming he offered her 8 figures from the beginning. She was lying.

I'm not caping for that deviant fxggot Diddy. I'm just keeping my foot on lying hoes necks.

I know a lying hoe when I see one, and Cassie is a lying hoe.
You've been embarrassing yourself over this.

You sound like someone who just went through their 1st heartbreak and now you're overcompensating. Why are you so pressed over her doing this lawsuit. If what she said is true, why are you upset with her trying to disgrace Puff and get money from him at the same time. What are you really mad about?

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
If a woman leaves me, a good dude, who ain't never put hands on her to go get with a nxgga that's rich and whose KNOWN for beating women, as far as I'm concerned, she deserved every lump he gives her upside her big head. I ain't got no sympathy for that hoe. :ufdup:

She knew what it was going into it. Diddy been had a reputation for 30 something years now. She chose that.
you need to get some therapy cause this is unhinged and weird. you look straight up crazy. women should be careful around you.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cudi can't prove anything other than his car exploding. and that was a long time ago.

Cudi ain't really in the industry like that ( well he is but not really) but you think he didn't fukk a random who couldn't make up a story on him?

These nikkas all go to the same parties. Cudi was around Ye and we know he's crazy you think he ain't seen some shyt.

shyt is like the Mob no one talks and if you do you get shut out of the industry.

nikka IM TALKING ABOUT
WHEN IT HAPPENED.

HE ALWAYS KNEW PUFF DID IT.

THERE WERE REPORTS 10 YRS AGO
OF THE 2
GOING AT IT IN THE CLUB.

YOU ALREADY KNOW PUFF MADE PUBLIC THREATS.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
You've been embarrassing yourself over this.

You sound like someone who just went through their 1st heartbreak and now you're overcompensating. Why are you so pressed over her doing this lawsuit. If what she said is true, why are you upset with her trying to disgrace Puff and get money from him at the same time. What are you really mad about?

I'm mad that these hoes is always lying. :camby: I'm sick of it. I would have had more respect for Cassie if she had went to the police instead of trying to get a bag.

Daps
dog if you suing someone. Are you gonna say its about money and make your case weaker?

and you can be a victim and suing for money at the same time...:dahell:

So it wasn't about justice and her being victimized then? Cause if it was, she would have gone to the police, right? :sas2:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That would of smart move but Rose McGowen is a different type..Kate Beckinsale told her hotel story and it seemed like she said yiu could say to imply he was creepy and insistent but wouldn't say if she gave it up. Very odd.
1- that’s because for McGowan it probably wasn’t about money, she wanted justice and the truth out there.

2- Beckinsale is a real one in the sense that she acknowledged that he was creepy but didn’t fully bash him because she probably decided to “play the game” and got what she wanted: a thriving career. Disgusting, but she didn’t lie. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50cent-guilty.gif