YOU GOT A BROKEN HEART?
ARE YOU RYAN?

:dead:bytchES LEAVE nikkaS EVERYDAY.
DOESNT MEAN THAT SHOULD BE BEATEN
FOR IT.

YOU A SICK nikka.
:devil:
:evil:

If a woman leaves me, a good dude, who ain't never put hands on her to go get with a nxgga that's rich and whose KNOWN for beating women, as far as I'm concerned, she deserved every lump he gives her upside her big head. I ain't got no sympathy for that hoe. :ufdup:

She knew what it was going into it. Diddy been had a reputation for 30 something years now. She chose that.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This. Everybody was on the internet defending Cassie yesterday calling for Diddy to get put in prison for raping her. Only to find out that this hoe wasn't serious about putting nobody in prison and getting justice.

She just broke. She's a less talented Tinashe. Her house about to get foreclosed on, she needs some cash :dahell:
Are you dumb my nikka? She didnt press charges. She filed a civil suit. ofc it was about money. But it doesnt mean what she alleges, is not true :dahell: why you think puff settled so quick?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If a woman leaves me, a good dude, who ain't never put hands on her to go get with a nxgga that's rich and whose KNOWN for beating women, as far as I'm concerned, she deserved every lump he gives her upside her big head. I ain't got no sympathy for that hoe. :ufdup:

She knew what it was going into it. Diddy been had a reputation for 30 something years now. She chose that.
What the fukk is wrong with you? Log off for the night

Daps
Are you dumb my nikka? She didnt press charges. She filed a civil suit. ofc it was about money. But it doesnt mean what she alleges, is not true :dahell: why you think puff settled so quick?

All celebrities settle cases. Settling a case is not an admission of guilt. You sound like one of them dumbasses who says that Michael Jackson is guilty of raping little white boys because he settled the case.

Nah dumbass, he settled the case to get it out of his hair and because he got the money to do so, since that's what it's all about: money. It doesn't mean that he's guilty.

With that being said, I believe everything she said happened, except I'm saying that she was COMPLICIT. She wasn't forced to do anything.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

PUFFY WAS KNOWN
FOR BEATING WOMEN IN 2005?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
800K was his offer
30M was her counter

I think 5 to 7 million is what she accepted, I hope to god she goes to therapy and heals.
diddy is the devil, who knows how many young and desperate artists he used and abused

YOU MADE THIS UP?

HE OFFERED 8 FIGURES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why wasn't it a criminal suit? If he committed the crimes (which I believe he did what she accused him of, but I think she was complicit), then why didn't she go to the police and file charges?

:sas1:
Man the whole entertainment system is complict. If you got diddy out of there then you'd have to get all the debauched small hats out of there as well.

Before Diddy and Andre Harrell nikkas was barely A&R's of Black Music departments. They get them out of the way and they're coming for L.A. Reid again then were back to small hats completely running everything.

I mean no one accused Lyor Cohen of trying to fukk but he defenitely fukked Black artists finanically I mean they call him Liar Conman but he's the president of 300 entertainment and the head of Youtube Music. The Gza said on Labels : Who's your A&R? a mountain climber who plays an electric guitar? That will be the people deciding what's hot in the culture and not.

To get rid of Diddy and all other Diddy's they'd have to get rid of all the no talents in the industry. If you did that you'd have toutured geniuses like Erykah Badu creating music and dropping whenever not this scheduled industrial shyt that NBA youngboy who dropped 20 records a day shyt.

Stevie Wonder did Songs in the Key of Life one of the greatest albums of all times AFTER he retired and wanted to build a hospital in Ghana.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta give it to Cassie though. She pulled off a great money grab. Puff probably did abuse her. He wouldn't have settled it he did not. She was like, I don't care about that personally, just give me the money to quiet up. I respect that. :ehh:

I also think she may have exaggerated shyt to push on maximum pressure. It worked. :ehh:

I also respect the money that Diddy has. He immediately quieted that shyt up. The damage is kinda done, but he can always claim "scorned women," without a conviction. They both win. Puff will think twice about not paying a women though. If he woulda paid that shyt off immediately, he could have avoided this. It makes me think Puff has been on this road before, but he could have used private pressure to avoid this. Cassie was like, nah. I respect it

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Cassie was looking like a victim yesterday though. Now she's looking like an opportunist. It is what it is. I mean she accused him of rape. That's one of the most serious crimes you can accuse somebody of. Rape is seen as worse than murder. Then today, she takes the money. That calls into question her motives. I looks like it was all about the money. I'm cool with that actually. Get your money

No. Diddy is getting destroyed

Cassie is looking like a brave victim.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Gonna keep it 100. Cassie strikes me as an opportunist. She got with puff. She used to be with ryan leslie. Apparently, she left him for puff. What does that tell you? Not saying diddy isnt guilty or innocent from what he did but she clearly was documenting any wrongdoing shyt if she stood around for that shyt possibly to get even or revenge.

I do think that she was gonna do the tell all book and extort him.

Keep in mind, what was the song that she did back in 06 that diddy had her singing? She had no issue singing that song though. :yeshrug: she sounds like someone who wanted to get put on to the industry and got turned out. Not saying its right but how much shyt she seen and kept tight lipped about until she got thrown out the whip.
Britney Spears sang “Hit me Baby One More
Time” as a 15YO, Usher was singing grown man shyt when DIDDY was his guardian as a minor, Monica was 14-15 singing songs a child shouldn’t have been singing either. What’s your point? That’s the industry.
That doesn’t mean Cassie deserved that shyt.

She was a stupid 19YO who did what some inexperienced 19YOs do: choose up on the more successful guy.

NO DIFFERENT than a man like Diddy already having a woman, Kim Porter, and pushing her to the side for a younger woman: Cassie.

They both moved like a$$holes. Difference is Puff had the power to abuse and manipulate a Cassie because she was 19 and he was 37:stopitslime: