Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Daps
i hope you clear the unresolved hate from your heart. it will eat you alive. be well! heal!

Nxgga, I'm on a winning streak and I'm over here laughing so hard I'm about to fall out the chair. :pachaha:

I told y'all that something wasn't right about the Keke Palmer accusations and I told y'all something wasn't right about the Cassie accusations.

That's 2 for 2. :umad:

See you in the next thread :salute:

Daps
What is she lying about?

That she was forced to have sex with other men, that she was forced to do anything. She was with Diddy cause she was using him for access to fame and fortune, just like he was using her for sex. They were using each other.

But now cause she wants cash, she tries to paint herself as the victim while knowing good and damn well that she LIKED what she was doing back then. Diddy wasn't holding a gun to her head.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I will say again... I have never put my hands on a woman. If my woman left me to go get with a KNOWN woman abuser, Imma secretly be :mjlol: when I hear that he been going upside her head.

Imma hit her with that Joe Clark the next time I see her.

morgan-freeman-you-smoke-crack-dont-you.gif

And I won't feel not one drop of sympathy for that dumb fool.

Come on bro. That's a wild thing to say

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If a woman leaves me, a good dude, who ain't never put hands on her to go get with a nxgga that's rich and whose KNOWN for beating women, as far as I'm concerned, she deserved every lump he gives her upside her big head. I ain't got no sympathy for that hoe. :ufdup:

She knew what it was going into it. Diddy been had a reputation for 30 something years now. She chose that.
You sound CRAZY. What 19YO girl is hearing rumors about some 40YO man?! You think she was 16/17 in HS dreaming about Diddy with her friends :laff:
She did go to him privately at first

Mafukkas straight dumb on here
Exactly! This place is ridiculous lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So it wasn't about justice and her being victimized then? Cause if it was, she would have gone to the police, right? :sas2:
because its not a strong criminal case, but its a strong civil case. And its not a strong case, not bc it didnt happen but bc it happened so long ago.

why is that so hard to understand?

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That she was forced to have sex with other men, that she was forced to do anything. She was with Diddy cause she was using him for access to fame and fortune, just like he was using her for sex. They were using each other.

But now cause she wants cash, she tries to paint herself as the victim while knowing good and damn well that she LIKED what she was doing back then. Diddy wasn't holding a gun to her head.
How do you know this?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh now you just reaching :dead: The whole reason she got with him was because she thought she could use him to help her career (and she was right).

Again, her fault. Nobody forced her to sign with Diddy.

YOU DO KNOW SHE WAS
SIGNED TO HIM 2 YRS BEFORE THEY
STARTED fukkING?

SO fukkING SUBORDINATES
IS COOL WHEN PUFF DOES IT?

:devil:
:evil:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'll say it again. If a woman breaks up with me to go get with a KNOWN ABUSER just cause he got money, I hope she gets all she got coming to her. Cause she's stupid.

I genuinely didn't know there was a lot of talk of Diddy being a known abuser in early 2000s.

And either way, hoping she gets beat and laughing at it is some sociopathic shyt. I get the angle you're going for, but I think there's a line/difference between being indifferent and being happy over the abuse.

But I'll let you cook