Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is what people aren’t grasping.

HE CALLED HER BLUFF and she didn’t back down.

She approached him, he made an offer. She made a counter and he scoffed.
He didn’t think she’d go through with the suit out of fear/shame/embarrassment.

The fact that she willingly humiliated herself by telling the world about the “freak offs” and actually named hotels, etc made it clear that she wasn’t playing.

She got $30mil.

And if not that, she got $20mil. But she received more than he initially offered. Believe that.
Cassie was looking like a victim yesterday though. Now she's looking like an opportunist. It is what it is. I mean she accused him of rape. That's one of the most serious crimes you can accuse somebody of. Rape is seen as worse than murder. Then today, she takes the money. That calls into question her motives. I looks like it was all about the money. I'm cool with that actually. Get your money

Daps
Exactly!

WTF is up with negros’ comprehension and critical thinking skills on this site?! NICCA FOLDED LIKE A CHAIR.

She got $30mil

The fact that she willingly humiliated herself by telling the world about the “freak offs” and actually named hotels, etc made it clear that she wasn’t playing.

She got $30mil.

And if not that, she got $20mil. But she received more than he initially offered. Believe that.

She got 10 million :lolbron:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm still saying Cassie is lying. Shes lying when she said he FORCED her to do the things she did. I'm saying everything she said happened, except she wasn't FORCED.

Can you read the words coming out of my mouth? :dahell:

giphy.gif

SHE WAS COMPLICIT WITH HIM
BEATING HER ASS THROUGHOUT
THE RELATIONSHIP?

:devil:
:evil:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's how shyt works, I'll bet that Weinstein wishes that he paid those hoes off.
That would of smart move but Rose McGowen is a different type..Kate Beckinsale told her hotel story and it seemed like she said yiu could say to imply he was creepy and insistent but wouldn't say if she gave it up. Very odd.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That RICO is still coming. Better start looking up property in Bali. There’s a criminal assault case being investigated and I’m sure that’s just the start.

All this aggressively gay dancing deviant just did was let the men and women he abused that the bank is open and it’s time to collect. :wow: He’s about to be paying settlements six ways to Sunday
Why would they tell now? I'll bet Diddy got a Private Investigator going around throwing bags around.

You think that Hotel staff is telling? They depend on rich clients if they don't have privacy they won't fukk with them. Whitney Houston was found dead in her room. You think that people knew she wasn't doing dope?
shyt goes down like this:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cassie was looking like a victim yesterday though. Now she's looking like an opportunist. It is what it is. I mean she accused him of rape. That's one of the most serious crimes you can accuse somebody of. Rape is seen as worse than murder. Then today, she takes the money. That calls into question her motives. I looks like it was all about the money. I'm cool with that actually. Get your money

:gucci:nikka IT WAS A CIVIL SUIT
NOT A CRIMINAL TRIAL.

IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY.

THIS WASNT HIDDEN

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I think she got 10 million.
Nope. The fact that he did this so quickly means he needed it cleaned up IMMEDIATELY before the weekend began so that this is a non-story Monday.

She filed and put the embarrassing details out in the public. Clearly she had nothing to lose. The ball was in her court.

She def got more than $10mil

Daps

SHE WAS COMPLICIT WITH HIM
BEATING HER ASS THROUGHOUT
THE RELATIONSHIP?

She left church boy Ryan Leslie to be with a woman beater? A dude who already had a rep for beating women, right?

Was she FORCED to leave Ryan Leslie to be with this woman beater? Or did she go to be with the woman beater cause she wanted access to money and fame?

She was complicit in everything that happened in that relationship. :sas2:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

She got $30mil.

Eh any famous rich man, especially rich black man thinking that a sexual assault/abuse accusation from your partner won’t forever fukk up your reputation is completely delusional. Puff been famous for too long is all I get from how he handled this.

Daps

This. Everybody was on the internet defending Cassie yesterday calling for Diddy to get put in prison for raping her. Only to find out that this hoe wasn't serious about putting nobody in prison and getting justice.

She just broke. She's a less talented Tinashe. Her house about to get foreclosed on, she needs some cash :dahell:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She left church boy Ryan Leslie to be with a woman beater? A dude who already had a rep for beating women, right?

Was she FORCED to leave Ryan Leslie to be with this woman beater? Or did she go to be with the woman beater cause she wanted access to money and fame?

She was complicit in everything that happened in that relationship. :sas2:

WHO CARES WHO SHE LEFT?

YOU GOT A BROKEN HEART?
ARE YOU RYAN?

:dead:bytchES LEAVE nikkaS EVERYDAY.
DOESNT MEAN THAT SHOULD BE BEATEN
FOR IT.

YOU A SICK nikka.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm just sick of lying trifling hoes. The only demons I see is the ones walking around here who got simps like you with y'all nose wide open just cause they flipped their hair and cried a few crocodile tears.
It's obvious you got something going on :hubie:

You in every thread simping for other men you don't even know. Taking out your frustrations with women

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now you're throwing out buzzwords: "abusive relationships"

Nxgga, that woman is married to another man now, she ain't in an abusive relationship (unless you know something about that white boy she's married to that I don't know).

She filed the civil suit 2 days ago. Why didn't she go to the police 2 days ago? She could have filed charges the same as she filed the civil suit.

You sound like the rest of the hoes.
Abusive relationships as buzz words :mjlol: you are full on retard on here

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would they tell now? I'll bet Diddy got a Private Investigator going around throwing bags around.

You think that Hotel staff is telling? They depend on rich clients if they don't have privacy they won't fukk with them. Whitney Houston was found dead in her room. You think that people knew she wasn't doing dope?
shyt goes down like this:

It’s the Weinstein/R. Kelly effect. All it takes is one to lead the charge for everyone else. It’ll be hard to convince women (and men) to take a duffel bag of money when you just watched someone get 20 million in 24 hours.

You’re right that hotel/security won’t tell (except Gene Deal :mjlol: ) but those victims are gonna eat good now. And he won’t have a choice but to chop out.