Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Daps
No it's not. Homie is looking like the Telfon Don right now. Everyone is getting hemmed up on charges Diddy ain't got nothing to cancel so other than the money that he used to pay the lawyers and settlement fees he lost nothing. six months from now all will be forgotten especially if he buys Caresha a house or even a ring.

I'm still waiting to see if Keefe D points the finger at him though.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Diddy usually tight with the business, idk wtf that fool was thinking letting it even get to the point where it became public if he was gonna settle in a day
This is what people aren’t grasping.

HE CALLED HER BLUFF and she didn’t back down.

She approached him, he made an offer. She made a counter and he scoffed.
He didn’t think she’d go through with the suit out of fear/shame/embarrassment.

The fact that she willingly humiliated herself by telling the world about the “freak offs” and actually named hotels, etc made it clear that she wasn’t playing.

She got $30mil.

And if not that, she got $20mil. But she received more than he initially offered. Believe that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Gonna keep it 100. Cassie strikes me as an opportunist. She got with puff. She used to be with ryan leslie. Apparently, she left him for puff. What does that tell you? Not saying diddy isnt guilty or innocent from what he did but she clearly was documenting any wrongdoing shyt if she stood around for that shyt possibly to get even or revenge.

I do think that she was gonna do the tell all book and extort him.

Keep in mind, what was the song that she did back in 06 that diddy had her singing? She had no issue singing that song though. :yeshrug: she sounds like someone who wanted to get put on to the industry and got turned out. Not saying its right but how much shyt she seen and kept tight lipped about until she got thrown out the whip.
bytch was around for 13 years, alledgelly she stole money as she slide out the door her exit was carefully crafted, no once did she go to the cops. Her mom's took pictures of bruses and she went right back to Diddy. bytch looking crazy right now.

Daps
Are you seriously asking me basic questions on abusive relationships?

Now you're throwing out buzzwords: "abusive relationships"

Nxgga, that woman is married to another man now, she ain't in an abusive relationship (unless you know something about that white boy she's married to that I don't know).

She filed the civil suit 2 days ago. Why didn't she go to the police 2 days ago? She could have filed charges the same as she filed the civil suit.

You sound like the rest of the hoes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not caping for Diddy, I'm going hard at Cassie's neck. There's a difference. :ufdup:

And like I said, she didn't get $30 million. The story is gonna "linger" regardless (to an extent). Diddy settled because he ain't about to give her $30 million.

And if he really did it (which I believe he did... but I believe Cassie was complicit), then why didn't she go to the police and file criminal charges?

WHY DIDNT KID CUDI

TELL THE POLICE?

YOU CANT PLAY BOTH SIDES...

TALKING ABOUT YOU
BELIEVE DIDDY DID IT
WHEN YOU GET PRESSED...

YET YOU BEEN RUNNING
AROUND HERE
SAYING CASSIE WAS LYING.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps

The fact that she willingly humiliated herself by telling the world about the “freak offs” and actually named hotels, etc made it clear that she wasn’t playing.

She got $30mil.

And if not that, she got $20mil. But she received more than he initially offered. Believe that.

I think she got 10 million.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Take that take that :takedat:
p-diddy-sean-combs.gif

Daps

WHY DIDNT KID CUDI

TELL THE POLICE?

YOU CANT PLAY BOTH SIDES...

TALKING ABOUT YOU
BELIEVE DIDDY DID IT
WHEN YOU GET PRESSED...

YET YOU BEEN RUNNING
AROUND HERE
SAYING CASSIE WAS LYING.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm still saying Cassie is lying. Shes lying when she said he FORCED her to do the things she did. I'm saying everything she said happened, except she wasn't FORCED.

Can you read the words coming out of my mouth? :dahell:

giphy.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

She got $30mil.

Facts. she got close to her asking price lol. A couple people already confirmed some things in the lawsuit. Now imagine if they start calling witnesses??? :francis: