Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Diddy's problems aren't over.
his business and brand problems ain't over but as far getting a rape case going on him seeing a jail cell is very slight.

No one is even talking seriously about him getting hemmed for Pac actually Keefie D is generally a stand up guy he'll go to jail saying that he didn't actually snitch and a bag will be sent his family's way.

If people think that he really had something to do with Kim's death then no one is gonna risk death just to say that he pressed them 20 years ago.

Homie's an Old Man now why rape or press out hoes now? bytches are lining up to have his babies.

concise

Veteran
Daps
He couldn't settle if Cassie didn't wanna settle. I thought she wasn't doing this for money... :sas2:

Hoe folded for a check in less than 2 days :dead:

It wasn't ever a criminal suit and was brought up under a new law that NY State allowed people to bring people to court even though the statute of limitations expired.

Diddy's rep is finished.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna keep it 100. Cassie strikes me as an opportunist. She got with puff. She used to be with ryan leslie. Apparently, she left him for puff. What does that tell you? Not saying diddy isnt guilty or innocent from what he did but she clearly was documenting any wrongdoing shyt if she stood around for that shyt possibly to get even or revenge.

I do think that she was gonna do the tell all book and extort him.

Keep in mind, what was the song that she did back in 06 that diddy had her singing? She had no issue singing that song though. :yeshrug: she sounds like someone who wanted to get put on to the industry and got turned out. Not saying its right but how much shyt she seen and kept tight lipped about until she got thrown out the whip.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That RICO is still coming. Better start looking up property in Bali. There’s a criminal assault case being investigated and I’m sure that’s just the start.

All this aggressively gay dancing deviant just did was let the men and women he abused that the bank is open and it’s time to collect. :wow: He’s about to be paying settlements six ways to Sunday

Daps

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS 2023...

AFTER SEEING SPACEY, COSBY, KELLY,
WEINSTEIN, RUSSELL ETC.

DIDDY WOULD BE A FOOL TO
LET THIS shyt LINGER KNOWING
HE REALLY DID DO THAT shyt
PLUS A TON OF OTHER shyt TO OTHER PPL.

HELL KID CUDI ALREADY
CONFIRMED THE nikka BLEW UP
HIS CAR YET YOU STILL RUNNING
AROUND HERE CAPPING FOR THAT
DEVIANT fakkit.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm not caping for Diddy, I'm going hard at Cassie's neck. There's a difference. :ufdup:

And like I said, she didn't get $30 million. The story is gonna "linger" regardless (to an extent). Diddy settled because he ain't about to give her $30 million.

And if he really did it (which I believe he did... but I believe Cassie was complicit), then why didn't she go to the police and file criminal charges?

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

THAT IS HOW SETTLEMENTS WORK
WHEN YOU DONT WONT shyt TO GO PUBLIC.
THAT TRIAL WOULD HAVE
BEEN MESSY AF
AND MORE shyt WOULD HAVE
BEEN EXPOSED.

HE OFFERED 8 FIGURES TO AVOID
THE LAWSUIT.

SHE REJECTED AND FILED THE LAWSUIT.

HE MET HER DEMANDS.

WHY YOU CAPING SO HARD
FOR THIS DEVIANT fakkit?

:devil:
:evil:

I never seen a person so wrong on so many subjects

Daps
It wasn't ever a criminal suit and was brought up under a new law that NY State allowed people to bring people to court even though the statute of limitations expired.

Diddy's rep is finished.

Why wasn't it a criminal suit? If he committed the crimes (which I believe he did what she accused him of, but I think she was complicit), then why didn't she go to the police and file charges?

:sas1:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Diddy's rep is finished.
No it's not. Homie is looking like the Telfon Don right now. Everyone is getting hemmed up on charges Diddy ain't got nothing to cancel so other than the money that he used to pay the lawyers and settlement fees he lost nothing. six months from now all will be forgotten especially if he buys Caresha a house or even a ring.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Cudi about to catch a case of window cancer...or OD'ing on some pills might be more apropos...

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif