Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I agree with you and homie did technically snitch with the cops which is why he thought he could talk freely assuming he had some kind of blanket immunity.

What he think of as not snitching is like Micheal Franzeze the Mob guy saying that he didn't snitch i or Joey Merlino the current reputed boss of the Phlly mob with a podcast They say that they told but they didn't hurt nobody meaning that no one got directly convicted on their testimony as "not snitching""
As you say there's no direct evidence that Puff ordered the hit in fact even Keefie D doesn't say that he said that there was a price on Suge's head but he clipped Pac because he beat up his nephew.

The dude Buntry got killed too and he didn't have a price on hs head but he was the main nikka stomping out Orlando.

Eiither way as a old ass Man maybe he could solve a few cold case murders maybe but nothing he could say that could talk him out of his case.

So in that case he'll probably say "nothing" and thus be deemed a "stand up guy" in jail.

there's so many rats now that generally spealking if no one can say that he put them in jail then he'd be seen as a non rat.
My guy …. Bountry got killed over in-fighting piru on piru when the deathrow piru gang wars was going on nothing to do with southside crips …… Michael Franzese never snitched on anyone in the mob he only told the cops about himself he didn’t incriminate anyone in the mob .. he gets labelled by that by some who don’t even research or educate themselves n because he left the life and talks about it freely it’s no the same as keffe Dee u need to research better my guy …. when keffe Dee did his proffer he told the driver was still alive , zip was still alive n if u want to add puffy into the mix then obviously he’s still alive it was only Orlando and big dre dead … totally different….

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Good to see she was successful in her quest for justice and desire for no other woman (or men lets be real here) suffers in the hands of that monster :salute:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
To settle a lawsuit instead of counter sue for defamation means you had something to hide. That being said, women are all about the money. No matter what happens to them (rape, humiliation). Now she the one who look dumb. She traded her soul for riches.
To a certain extent thats probably right. The key factor being that by settling you don’t have to contest the facts of the allegations with any sworn testimony, so you avoid any criminal liability by handing the DA additional evidence for any charges, major or minor. A defamation suit on these set of allegations would be a substantial risk and it would better advised to just to get rid of it. Especially if the other side is open to a settlement number you can manage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My guy …. Bountry got killed over in-fighting piru on piru when the deathrow piru gang wars was going on nothing to do with southside crips …… Michael Franzese never snitched on anyone in the mob he only told the cops about himself he didn’t incriminate anyone in the mob .. he gets labelled by that by some who don’t even research or educate themselves n because he left the life and talks about it freely it’s no the same as keffe Dee u need to research better my guy …. when keffe Dee did his proffer he told the driver was still alive , zip was still alive n if u want to add puffy into the mix then obviously he’s still alive it was only Orlando and big dre dead … totally different….
well to be technical you can't quit the mob and to even admit is is snitching by old school mob standards. But the Mob is so weak nowadays there's several podcasts where nikkas snitch and even go to the öld neighborhood" and not get touched.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
To me, its possible that he did it and she basically extorted him by intentionally revealing his secrets. I get that diddy is filthy but she looks funny in the light. Shes no hero. Kid cudi better hope hes not next. She implied that she didnt consent to having sex with him.

Same thing I said.

I think Puff definitely did some shyt to her. But I also think she was broke.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
CNN and the New York Times picked it up. I guess they expected him to be Weinstiened and Cassie to stand on business.
Basically. Common sense would tell anyone that this was nothing more than a money grab. The fact that she settled so quickly made me feel as if they didn’t have as much leverage as they thought they did.

Let the Breh & Breh Associates LLP tell it he was going to jail and it’s over and all this other nonsense. Jeffery Epstein couldn’t just settle suits and he had money as well.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the only surprising accusation was kid cudi getting his car bombed. That’s some mob shyt.