Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
He was probably doing wayyy too much at them eyes wide shut parties. All up in the bedrooms, all up in the orgy dancing…

giphy.gif

:dame:

Telling all the participants....
"Take that take that take that!"

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The Diddler hired a lawyer that defended a high profile sex offender?

He just told on himself.

:pachaha:
I think it's established that Diddy's a sexual deviant. I hope we're past the Diddy do it? stage.

The question is how much time is he getting again looks like they're going for a RICO saying that he fukked and fukked over several women and like Cosby and Weinstein the question is how much time is he getting?

Looks like they're going for a Lifettime sentence.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I think it's established that Diddy's a sexual deviant. I hope we're past the Diddy do it? stage.

The question is how much time is he getting again looks like they're going for a RICO saying that he fukked and fukked over several women and like Cosby and Weinstein the question is how much time is he getting?

Looks like they're going for a Lifettime sentence.

Hopefully he is outta the country and not pulling a Kellz..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully he is outta the country and not pulling a Kellz..
When the FEDS come they ain't playing you're getting Football numbers.

I think although holmes ain't been arrested they probably told him to not try to dip and frankly Diddy's low key Dumb he should've seen this comming a long time ago and sold eveything.

Frankly Cosby, Kellz, Tori Lanez and Diddy can't seem to beleive that fat meat is greasy, They used their clout to smash women for so long that they can't give up the fame.

fukk leaving the country you could self cancel. Sure Russell left the country but his potential Co defendant Brett Ratner been keeping it quiet as a church mouse. Several women said that Russell and Brett was doing tag team raping of white model bytches.

Bad Boy been dead all Diddy had to do is pay off Cassie way back when she asked for money before the lawsuit and cancel himself but that nikka loves the limelight too much.
Kellz surived the tape all he had to do is go away but he came back with the remix to ignition and got comfortable
Same thing with Tori Lanez he'd be free in Canada right now but he tried to beat the case thinking that he could salvage his career.

Sometimes it's best to just take the small L instead of crashing and taking the Big L. (RIP to Big L)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea, diddler is officially in the BBL Drizzy stage.

He a Freaky Ass Nikka

:takedat::heh:
True but also hoes throw themselves at him.

shyt is different for celebrities bytches be all up in the DM's. not an excuse but it is what it is. Most Men in the same situation would fold under pressure.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Because I have basic understanding of lawsuits and how they work.

Again, she didn't get $30 million, breh. That literally wouldn't make any sense. If he was just gonna give her $30 million, then he would have took his chances and fought the lawsuit.

the hell :dead:

And I've been calling :duck: on her claiming he offered her 8 figures from the beginning. She was lying.

I'm not caping for that deviant fxggot Diddy. I'm just keeping my foot on lying hoes necks.

I know a lying hoe when I see one, and Cassie is a lying hoe.
Yikes at this take.

A jawn who gets rundown in a hotel elevator bank and tossed tot he ground and kicked twice on some brutal krav maga shyt is classified as a

"Lying hoe."

Spooky