Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I just don't believe her. For every ten nikkas that actually forced a woman, I feel like there's always a Brian Banks out of that ten.
Brian Banks was a super clean football player who'd never been in any real trouble in his life.

Diddy is the fukkin' devil & everybody knows that shyt. :heh:
Notice how cassie didn't say her allegations were true and she was still a victim in her statements. And folks still think she had some sort of leverage in the settlement. Diddy's lawyers had her shook so she folded quickly.
If she didn't have leverage, Diddy wouldn't have come up off of millions of dollars with the all-star legal team he has. :comeon:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

This nikka threatened to whoop Kimora's ass while she was married to Russell Simmons :heh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People have been talking about Diddy's treatment of Cassie for years, but yeah, she just needed a come up:comeon:

station19-robert-sullivan.gif

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He paid 40 mil and virgin weirdos are claiming she made it all up :dead:

Even if she embellished dude clearly has something to hide you pusyless weirdos who blame women for everything
Because he can make another 40 mil by Christmas. A lot of deals have image clauses that an extended rape /abuse trial would cost him more.

They're thinking of dropping Jonathan Majors as Kang whether he's innocent or not.

There is no wool over his eyes where thinking being innocent actually matters. We have NO idea what can come out in court that might have fukk all to do with Cassie.

We've known Diddy was shady for years, she knew when she got with him. I have no more sympathy for her that the drug dealer girlfriend than gets hit in the drive by.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
If she would have gone with the lawsuit, Diddie's legal team could have push the lawsuit forcing Cassie to incur more legal and court costs. Sometimes people settle because they realize they can't afford a court case that will take years. That's why little people settle lawsuits the majority of the time against people with big money. They can get priced out
Wouldn't they make Puff pay for her lawyer fees and also wouldn't her lawyers charge her nothing and just collect money from the damages
Don’t think for a second the media and general public is done with Diddy. They thirsty for a new one and it’s about to be his turn.
Real im actually ready for the tea:dame:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I just don't believe her. For every ten nikkas that actually forced a woman, I feel like there's always a Brian Banks out of that ten.

Lol Puff ain't worth dying on a hill for, breh. Whatever she said he did....he did that shyt