Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Don’t bother bro

These ppl are why the game is so messed that women can use the court system as a weapon. Shorty is an opportunist. Whether or not diddy did that shyt, if he was that bad she should have charged him then.

Talking about the case is weak/old. Didnt help Cosby did it?

If klan members terrorized a black neighborhood and burned down a church 20 years ago, you think it should go unpunished just because they wasn't charged then?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:what::snoop: Do you know what a civil lawsuit is? The person who settles quickly is the loser. Cassie BROUGHT the lawsuit, Puffy is the one who rushed to settle it. The ball was in his court. He could have contested the charges, and took it to trial, but he settled. He's the loser.

Is it a loss yes.....but it's a lesser of two evils.

Public opinion of Diddy is not high right and now and it appears she had something of substance.....thisnl would have been on the news almost daily....he nipped it in the butt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You see it, breh. These nxggas is sick. I don't give a flying eff about Diddy. I do however feel some kinda way about how these hoes routinely hustle public opinion and the court system against men.

She even admitted to doing it. Now all the people that was on her side on social media are upset with her cause she left them holding the (empty) bag while she made off like Madoff. :mjlol:

Hoes can only hustle degenerate men. Don't be a degenerate man and you don't have to worry about getting hustled.

If Diddy was innocent he would've fought the case and won. The fact that he settled so fast only means he was a degenerate doing degenerate things.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::snoop: Do you know what a civil lawsuit is? The person who settles quickly is the loser. Cassie BROUGHT the lawsuit, Puffy is the one who rushed to settle it. The ball was in his court. He could have contested the charges, and took it to trial, but he settled. He's the loser.

The goal was always to settle. Why take it to trial and have your business in front the world even if innocent if you can settle and make her sign an NDA for a few million? There would be no win for diddy in a trial even if he won the case cause his personal business (maybe even sexuality) would be exposed and folks would claim his elite legal team bullied Cassie around.

You are assuming the terms if the settlement favor Cassie. Based on their statements released I don't believe that to be the case. She released a pro diddy statement. She didn't acknowledge her allegations as being true or allude to being a victim. She basically said nothing to see here we all good now. That's not how someone who was supposedly raped and beat settles.

Daps
Hoes can only hustle degenerate men. Don't be a degenerate man and you don't have to worry about getting hustled.

If Diddy was innocent he would've fought the case and won. The fact that he settled so fast only means he was a degenerate doing degenerate things.

So women have never falsely accused men of rape for money or to get their name in headlines?

I point you to exhibit A: that lying skank Amanda Seales who lied on that brotha Myron Rolle. And she faced not one (NOT ONE) bit of accountability for doing it.

Women lie on men because there are no consequences for doing so. It's easy for them to wake up one day years after getting consensually slutted out and say ":jbhmm: you know what, I think i want to say I was assaulted."

I've seen so many women lie that it's ridiculous. Instead of giving women who were assaulted a way out by telling them ":to: we understood that you didn't want to accuse him back then", we should have demanded that they come out and file charges after it happens.

Why? Because if you file rape charges a decade later, what you want us to do? :mjtf:

Like breh above said, there is no way to prove it. So if you're not going to say anything after it happened, then you shouldn't say anything ever. Cause 9 times out of 10, there's nothing that can be done about it now unless there are incriminating tapes and statements and most of these women don't have that except in a couple of high profile examples like Weinstein.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs really in here caping for diddy :mjlol:

f594qg24bvt91.jpg

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cassie is $30M up :wow:

Diddy gave all his artists their publishing aslong they never mention he's name ever again in any movies, documentaries, books, interviews etc

Daps
Don’t think for a second the media and general public is done with Diddy. They thirsty for a new one and it’s about to be his turn.

It's just a matter of getting to all his exes and breaking them off with some cash and an ironclad agreement. If he's smart, that's what he'll do. Them heffas won't be able to resist the money.

Maybe Kid Cudi will be the one to take him down. He could still file charges. :wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If klan members terrorized a black neighborhood and burned down a church 20 years ago, you think it should go unpunished just because they wasn't charged then?
no
i think they shouldnt be able to just settle for a monetary payment - they should have to go through a trial and potentially put behind bars

dufus

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cassie is $30M up :wow:

Diddy gave all his artists their publishing aslong they never mention he's name ever again in any movies, documentaries, books, interviews etc

Maybe she got $5 million. Definitely not 30.

Even if it somehow went to trial and she “won” it’s not like that 30 would be the prize. And unless she had some hard physical evidence, her claims would be a bit harder to prove.

The real damage would’ve been witnesses with an ax to grind coming in and shítting on him just for the hell of it — along with all kinds of disparaging things coming up in discovery that had nothing to do with the case.

Mans saw what she put in that paperwork and made her pipe down with the quickness.

Turns out all she needed was a check