Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Daps
????

He got hit with a bunch of civil suits because of statue of limitations besides one, went to prison for a little bit and got it overturned and is out and aboit

So I would say yeah, it did really really help Cosby

Cosby's case got overturned because they didn't follow the law while prosecuting him.... because the only way they could get a conviction was if they bent the rules. They violated his Constitutional rights and he was able to appeal and get out (only after serving 3 years though).

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because if it is true the nikka needs to be prosecuted.

when it comes to certain matters

- rape
- sexual assault
- pedophilia
- murder etc

Imho settling for money shoildnt be allowed when it comes to accusations like this. It should be automatically a criminal suit. Is the purpose not to get a criminal off the street? Take away monetary settlements and it would be real interesting to see who does and doesnt get accused

Like i said the system is a joke
Its all about money at the end of the day. You can be a pedo, long as you got money you can buy your freedom
If it's true, why are you more upset at Cassie. Wouldn't you be upset with Puff being a piece of shyt. Why does the victim get more smoke?
Because she should try to put him behind bars?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
how realistic was that? i'm sure she consulted on it.

''hey police, this guy r.kelly fukked my life up, go get him''

20 years + new victims later: ''justice''

even if she does that, what do u think comes next?

''damages'' is justice.
Stop bringing up r Kelly into this shyt fakkit

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You can’t be with a scumbag for about or over a decade and not have scumbag tendencies yourself.

She kinda checkmated him.. he could’ve fought it but I think he has emotional ties, so he’s like take your money and go back to irrelevancy

Notice how he mentioned her family.. they probably saw the well running dry and convinced her she was abused while she was high on everything he supplied…

And remember, if a woman is under the influence then it’s considered “non-consensual”

More for a woman than a man…….

He did blow up Kid Cudis car though. Kinda explains Cudis shift too a lil imo :francis:

Daps
You can’t be with a scumbag for about or over a decade and not have scumbag tendencies yourself.

She kinda checkmated him.. he could’ve fought it but I think he has emotional ties, so he’s like take your money and go back to irrelevancy

Yep. I learned this a long time ago. Neither one of them is worth a damn.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I will say again... I have never put my hands on a woman. If my woman left me to go get with a KNOWN woman abuser, Imma secretly be :mjlol: when I hear that he been going upside her head.

Imma hit her with that Joe Clark the next time I see her.

morgan-freeman-you-smoke-crack-dont-you.gif

And I won't feel not one drop of sympathy for that dumb fool.
Sounds like you get all the bytches playa.

:mjlol:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Grand opening grand closing....nothing to see here..

But on the real it must've been some shyt that had at least some semblance of the truth. Especially if they would've had a discovery period. Homeboy was like nah we don't need that, here, take that, take that, take that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yep. I learned this a long time ago. Neither one of them is worth a damn.
Yep

Even if they’re decent people

Theyre forever tarnished, I think she knows she is. She can blame him all she wants, she wasn’t high when she was allowing herself to get taken by Diddy in front of Ryan Leslie

If she really loved breh, she would’ve stayed… both probably could’ve made solid albums and become a celebrity old couple, especially in the Philippines where housewives eat that shyt up.

Nope.. she hopped right on Diddys sack when the time came. Both millionaires though in this realm, so fukk it

Daps
You must not watch a lot of true crime TV. Criminal charges getting filed is a quick way for female victims and witnesses to start turning up dead.

So filing the lawsuit where he has to give up $30 million (according to yall) means she's safe? :skip: I post with a bunch of idiots :snoop: :mjlol:

Do you even hear yourself right now?

Daps
Yes. We were in high school at the time and we heard all the rumors, you think she didn't hear them?

Just like we used to hear about Will Smith and Jada swinging. Just like we used to hear about Eazy E being an undercover homo.

Now you want to act as if Cassie went to a closed off private catholic school where she didn't hear any of the same rumors we heard, you need to stop :laff:
Clearly Diddy has you convinced the rumors about him aren't true. Yet you think he couldn't convince a 19 yr old girl not to believe the rumors also?