The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Just like we used to hear about Eazy E being an undercover homo
When was this?

The nikka had 9 kids by 9 baby mamas

If there's one nikka that LOVED p*ssy, it was Eric Wright. :russ:

nikka bragged about not using condoms:francis:
You're proving my point. Why didn't she go to the police and file criminal charges? Can you answer that for me?
All that stuff she was talking about would be hard to criminally prove.

It's like with the O.J. trial, they couldn't get him on capital murder, so they got a civil judgement because all you have to prove in a civil judgement is that somebody is responsible for SOMETHING

In a criminal case you have to have empirical evidence about EXACTLY what happened.

Also, you ignore the LOOOONG list of people who've come out and said Diddy was abusive in some manner,

That's why he settled.

The Danity Kane girls are ALREADY out there running their mouths about sexual harrassment, etc. . . .
if he was that bad she should have charged him then.
The nikka is a billionaire and one of the most powerful men in her profession.

I'm not saying he definitely did it, but dude, you're trying to have a career or something & you think you're going to hit one of the most famous & powerful dudes in your industry with a death blow & nothing will happen?

Whether or not diddy did that shyt, if he was that bad she should have charged him then.

Talking about the case is weak/old. Didnt help Cosby did it?
Cosby isn't as powerful in Hollywood as Diddy is in music, especially, now.

First off, Diddy has WAYYYYYY more money than Cosby, like twice as much and is about half his age.

Also, Diddy is a know sociopath, who's may even have bodies on him.

We know he ran with Zip, Keefe D., Orlando, Wolf, and his father was a gangsta who ran with Frank Lucas.

Notice when Cosby had all of his power, you didn't hear or see about these lawsuits & charges, it all happened AFTER he basically retired & he wasn't being shielded by Hollywood because he was making them money.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that was quick but like most said the damage is done. Can someone post that pic of diddy looking like a vampire. he looks demonic for real like its his real image. We watching the Diddy episode of The Fall Of The House Of Usher

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
According to @CHICAGO , she didn't start dating Diddy till she was 21. Try again :umad:
I based my response off you saying she was 19, I don't know the details of this fukkery or their dating history.

What I do know is where there's smoke there's flamers, and Brother Loves flamingo behavioir already illustrates he doesn't really like women so this whole thing doesn't seem shocking to me.

Either way I'm off this, but seems like you think this a W for Diddy and your side of the aisle, maybe you can throw him a celebration party, you come across as someone who likes to party...party party

Daps
I based my response off you saying she was 19, I don't know the details of this fukkery or their dating history.

What I do know is where there's smoke there's flamers, and Brother Loves flamingo behavioir already illustrates he doesn't really like women so this whole thing doesn't seem shocking to me.

Either way I'm off this, but seems like you think this a W for Diddy and your side of the aisle, maybe you can throw him a celebration party, you come across as someone who likes to party...party party

:laff: :whoa:

He out here having freaky sex parties, never said he wasn't. I don't think he's holding a gun to any woman head making her do it.

I believe he put hands on her but I think she stayed silent about it cause she still wanted access to the fame and money.

I believe he blew up Cudi car.

I believe pretty much everything... except her claims that she was a hostage and forced to do things against her will.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Bags
giphy.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She kinda checkmated him.. he could’ve fought it but I think he has emotional ties, so he’s like take your money and go back to irrelevancy

I disagree. Diddy clearly came out on top cause cassie will never be able to write a book or speak on this again. Yall are forgetting Diddy got the best legal team money can buy. I guarantee you he threatened to counter sue the hell out of her cause a lot of those allegations cannot be proven so she likely dropped it and settled for way less than yall think.

If you read their statements its clear diddy had the upperhand in the settlement. What woman would say they resolved a rape accusation and all the stuff she claimed about being beat and put on drugs "amicably" if it was really true? The wording of their statements clearly benefit diddy and not her.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THAT IS HOW SETTLEMENTS WORK
WHEN YOU DONT WONT shyt TO GO PUBLIC.
THAT TRIAL WOULD HAVE
BEEN MESSY AF
AND MORE shyt WOULD HAVE
BEEN EXPOSED.

HE OFFERED 8 FIGURES TO AVOID
THE LAWSUIT.

SHE REJECTED AND FILED THE LAWSUIT.

HE MET HER DEMANDS.

WHY YOU CAPING SO HARD
FOR THIS DEVIANT fakkit?

:devil:
:evil:

1) He works for Diddy
2) He is one of Diddy's relatives
3) He is Diddy :picard:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:russ: bytch was like “ Nah, ima get that bread after all those wasted prime years one way or another”. Basically spun the black back on him.

:camby:And no, I ain’t believed a word she said, don’t care about no damn “rumors, he said/she said”, this was a finesse from the very beginning, clear as day.