Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Daps
i dont know what else she was supposed to want except for money? what else could she get?

and her turning down the first offer proves this wasnt greed imo. if it was, she snatches that first sum and goes away.

Oh I don't know, just a lil thing called "justice" if she went to the police instead of filing a civil suit to get a bag :dwillhuh:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t bother bro

These ppl are why the game is so messed that women can use the court system as a weapon. Shorty is an opportunist. Whether or not diddy did that shyt, if he was that bad she should have charged him then.

Talking about the case is weak/old. Didnt help Cosby did it?
If what she said was true, why are you mad at her embarrassing Puff and getting money from him?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm mad that these hoes is always lying. :camby: I'm sick of it. I would have had more respect for Cassie if she had went to the police instead of trying to get a bag.My

My guy if there was ever someone who needed a trip to the DR it's you.

both things could be true at the same time Cassie was a victim and she was good with it.

Basically Cassie is a hoe. I guess you'd be shocked to know college girls and married women run off with a gorrilla pimp who beats the shyt out of them.

You posted a meme of a teenage crack addict, Yes people have tough times and volunteer to be the local dusthaed getting sonned by 13 drug dealers.

Women and Men are the same in some way and different in others. Most straight Men ain't gonna suck dikk Let Diddy with his reputation now go to a club and meet a bridal party and the fiance might leave with Diddy and suck p*ssy all night on his say so.

That doesn't make them bad people that makes them Women. You go to the DR and chicks would do a threesome with their sister for the right price.

That's not even wierd by some women's standards they probably won't eat their sisters p*ssy but fukk the same guy a lot of women woulld.

Other than women with strong morals women view sex as just sex if you think hoes be lying they do they lied that sex is so sacred to them. You care way more about sex and have more hang ups about it than 90% of women do.

Cassie basically had to go through it to get to it and she succeeded that's all that matters. she really won because she's with a non judgemental person.

You fukk with her and you'd look at her funny when she told you about the freak offs her hubby his talking about having the cracked crab and lobster

That's why she's with him and not with you.

Last edited:
Daps
If what she said was true, why are you mad at her embarrassing Puff and getting money from him?

Cause she should have told the truth. She should have said that she was into the depraved sex parties instead of trying to pretend as if Diddy put a gun to her head.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
we all know how this went. shorty was complaining to her bf abut her traumatic past and he finally said "well why don't you do something about it babe!" probably saw them boys getting their masters back and felt like it was go time. and she was right. there's no reason for her to not get paid here, she came up. :yeshrug:

anyone in her position would've been done this shyt.

you telling me I sleep with cruella deville for 10 years and didn't get no dalmation money? & i aint had a hit since 2006? fukk outta here :camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because if it is true the nikka needs to be prosecuted.

when it comes to certain matters

- rape
- sexual assault
- pedophilia
- murder etc

Imho settling for money shoildnt be allowed when it comes to accusations like this. It should be automatically a criminal suit. Is the purpose not to get a criminal off the street? Take away monetary settlements and it would be real interesting to see who does and doesnt get accused

Like i said the system is a joke
Its all about money at the end of the day. You can be a pedo, long as you got money you can buy your freedom

profound

technique
Daps
Oh I don't know, just a lil thing called "justice" if she went to the police instead of filing a civil suit to get a bag :dwillhuh:

how realistic was that? i'm sure she consulted on it.

''hey police, this guy r.kelly fukked my life up, go get him''

20 years + new victims later: ''justice''

even if she does that, what do u think comes next?

''damages'' is justice.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And do you think puff is being embarrassed for this

Lmao shyt will be forgotten by december and he’ll be at the grammies, doing press, fukkin yung miami, daphne joy and whoever else is in his harem, jet setting, like nun happened

Daps
how realistic was that? i'm sure she consulted on it.

''hey police, this guy r.kelly fukked my life up, go get him''

20 years + new victims later: ''justice''

even if she does that, what do u think comes next?

''damages'' is justice.

:pachaha: You sound crazy, I'm not even gonna justify this foolishness.

Back to watching the Bourne trilogy. Good night coli :salute:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
You're proving my point. Why didn't she go to the police and file criminal charges? Can you answer that for me?
I could rattle off a handful of valid and highly possible reasons but you'd have to let her tell it, perhaps use your Google, there's about a billion sexual assault cases you could pull from and I'm sure you'll find some patterns amongst them that will answer why someone might be afraid to come forward.

Maybe she was afraid her car would blow up like Cudi's, I dunno.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bítch is 37 and of no use to anyone and pressed him for a bag. She could’ve come at him privately and that would’ve been it. Chick went extra with it for clout and sympathy.

Pathetic.
Supposedly she been pressing him for 30 mil for years

She wanted it on the spot

Diddy was probably like “ :beli: .. here you goofy bytch”.

Never underestimate a Filipina trying to get money though. They keep receipts.

I respect it being handled immediately though. Diddy a scumbag imo, but they was together for like a Decade. As long as she got paid she did whatever

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Talking about the case is weak/old. Didnt help Cosby did it?

????

He got hit with a bunch of civil suits because of statue of limitations besides one, went to prison for a little bit and got it overturned and is out and aboit

So I would say yeah, it did really really help Cosby

Daps
I could rattle off a handful of valid and highly possible reasons but you'd have to let her tell it, perhaps use your Google, there's about a billion sexual assault cases you could pull from and I'm sure you'll find some patterns amongst them that will answer why someone might be afraid to come forward.

Maybe she was afraid her car would blow up like Cudi's, I dunno.

:laff: Y'all is some ignorant cacs and c00ns, now she didn't go to the police cause she thought her car would blow up, but she wasn't afraid of filing a civil suit and being in the news and ruining his reputation though.

:laff: