Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say again... I have never put my hands on a woman. If my woman left me to go get with a KNOWN woman abuser, Imma secretly be :mjlol: when I hear that he been going upside her head.

Imma hit her with that Joe Clark the next time I see her.

And I won't feel not one drop of sympathy for that dumb fool.
I mean this in all sincerity, you need help. You need to figure out what your issues are because this is unhinged.

The thing is almost everybody has been calling you out for your takes on this. Is everyone on here a simp? or maybe what you're saying is goofy.

Be a man and do some self reflecting.

Daps
because its not a strong criminal case, but its a strong civil case. And its not a strong case, not bc it didnt happen but bc it happened so long ago.

why is that so hard to understand?

That's a good point.

Now let me ask you this. Why didn't she go to the police back then? :sas2:

Daps
I mean this in all sincerity, you need help. You need to figure out what your issues are because this is unhinged.

The thing is almost everybody has been calling you out for your takes on this. Is everyone on here a simp? or maybe what you're saying is goofy.

Be a man and do some self reflecting.

Cac, I been responding to you and 5 other people. It's not "everybody". :comeon:

I want you to search your soul and tell me why you're such a damn simp. :jbhmm:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's a good point.

Now let me ask you this. Why didn't she go to the police back then? :sas2:
Don’t bother bro

These ppl are why the game is so messed that women can use the court system as a weapon. Shorty is an opportunist. Whether or not diddy did that shyt, if he was that bad she should have charged him then.

Talking about the case is weak/old. Didnt help Cosby did it?

Daps

YOU DO KNOW SHE WAS
SIGNED TO HIM 2 YRS BEFORE THEY
STARTED fukkING?

SO fukkING SUBORDINATES
IS COOL WHEN PUFF DOES IT?

:devil:
:evil:

Moving the goalposts yet again :laff:

But thanks for that info, cause that means she was 21 when her and Puff started dating, she wasn't a teenager like another breh tried to tell me a second ago. :dead:

Daps
Don’t bother bro

These ppl are why the game is so messed that women can use the court system as a weapon. Shorty is an opportunist. Whether or not diddy did that shyt, if he was that bad she should have charged him then.

Talking about the case is weak/old. Didnt help Cosby did it?

You see it, breh. These nxggas is sick. I don't give a flying eff about Diddy. I do however feel some kinda way about how these hoes routinely hustle public opinion and the court system against men.

She even admitted to doing it. Now all the people that was on her side on social media are upset with her cause she left them holding the (empty) bag while she made off like Madoff. :mjlol:

profound

technique
Daps
i dont know what else she was supposed to want except for money? what else could she get?

and her turning down the first offer proves this wasnt greed imo. if it was, she snatches that first sum and goes away.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

nikka IM TALKING ABOUT
WHEN IT HAPPENED.

HE ALWAYS KNEW PUFF DID IT.

THERE WERE REPORTS 10 YRS AGO
OF THE 2
GOING AT IT IN THE CLUB.

YOU ALREADY KNOW PUFF MADE PUBLIC THREATS.

:devil:
:evil:

all that could be true but it wouldn't matter now.

All he could do is what he did do confrim he was talking to Cassie and said his car was blown up.

that's the facts saying Puff did it is speculation and cannot be proven all these years later.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You see it, breh. These nxggas is sick. I don't give a flying eff about Diddy. I do however feel some kinda way about how these hoes routinely hustle public opinion and the court system against men

She even admitted to doing it. Now all the people that was on her side on social media are upset with her cause she left them holding the (empty) bag while she made off like Madoff. :mjlol:
They dont realize how easy it is.

Literally any man on this forum can be handcuffed tmw if their ex girlfriend decided to go to the police and fabricate some stories about domestic violence on them.

There is no such thing as common sense or innocent until proven guilty when it involves women these days.