Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

lib123

All Star
Daps
Gonna keep it 100. Cassie strikes me as an opportunist. She got with puff. She used to be with ryan leslie. Apparently, she left him for puff. What does that tell you? Not saying diddy isnt guilty or innocent from what he did but she clearly was documenting any wrongdoing shyt if she stood around for that shyt possibly to get even or revenge.

I do think that she was gonna do the tell all book and extort him.

Keep in mind, what was the song that she did back in 06 that diddy had her singing? She had no issue singing that song though. :yeshrug: she sounds like someone who wanted to get put on to the industry and got turned out. Not saying its right but how much shyt she seen and kept tight lipped about until she got thrown out the whip.

She probably started panicking after seeing Jada’s book wasn’t really selling. And people act like skeletons in her closet wouldn’t also be exposed if they took it to trial.

Daps
I disagree. Diddy clearly came out on top cause cassie will never be able to write a book or speak on this again. Yall are forgetting Diddy got the best legal team money can buy. I guarantee you he threatened to counter sue the hell out of her cause a lot of those allegations cannot be proven so she likely dropped it and settled for way less than yall think.

If you read their statements its clear diddy had the upperhand in the settlement. What woman would say they resolved a rape accusation and all the stuff she claimed about being beat and put on drugs "amicably" if it was really true? The wording of their statements clearly benefit diddy and not her.

You have a point. Those statements were very carefully crafted and allowed Diddy to save face and actually made her look bad. He even added the part where he wished her well to try to help her out.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You have a point. Those statements were very carefully crafted and allowed Diddy to save face and actually made her look bad. He even added the part where he wished her well to try to help her out.

woman didnt even have his seed and he has to break her off 40 mil

that dude is guilty, defend him if you want to :hubie:

Daps
He probably threw an extra 5 million in the deal if he got to dictate what was written in the final statement

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let’s keep it 100

Cassie is a fetishized mixed race girl who’s had men chasing her since she hit puberty

Every girl I know who fits that description is corrupted at a very early age due to the amount of men she attracts and the things they’re willing to give her in exchange for sex

Beautiful women learn the spell-binding power that beauty has over men and learn quickly how to leverage it to get ahead in life

She was 17 fukking Ryan Leslie, a 30 year old man, for tracks

Then she left Ryan for Diddy, who Ryan was working for, and who already had over a decade of scandals, murders and gay rumors attached to his name

I’m from NY and the amount of stories I heard about Diddy growing up from people who worked with/for him is crazy, so there’s no chance she was naive

She’s in her late 30s now and feeling buyer’s remorse for the relationship, realizing she gave up things she now realizes she can’t get back and are not worth any amount of money in the world

Like her dignity, self-esteem, her soul… the things she didn’t value as much as money and the lifestyle she dreamed of

She can no longer rely on the youth and beauty to make a living and she has no other skills because her plan to be a kept woman for the rest of her life didn’t pan out

So she extorted him with a civil suit, he threw her a few million and a NDA to shut her up

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That was quick …. Either it’s truth to it and he’s worried it will damage him and all his bizz ventures or she literally did it for a bag …. I laugh when people say “it’s not about the money “ it clearly is when they take or try to take someone to civil court ….. Cassie hasn’t been relevant in years seems lke her money is low …. am not the biggest puffy fan since me myself think he was just as shady as suge could be or worse but if I was in puffs shoes I would reverse a lawsuit on her since the damage might already be done ..

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Let’s keep it 100

Cassie is a fetishized mixed race girl who’s had men chasing her since she hit puberty

Every girl I know who fits that description is corrupted at a very early age due to the amount of men she attracts and the things they’re willing to give her in exchange for sex

Beautiful women learn the spell-binding power that beauty has over men and learn quickly how to leverage it to get ahead in life

She was 17 fukking Ryan Leslie, a 30 year old man, for tracks

Then she left Ryan for Diddy, who Ryan was working for, and who already had over a decade of scandals, murders and gay rumors attached to his name

I’m from NY and the amount of stories I heard about Diddy growing up from people who worked with/for him is crazy, so there’s no chance she was naive

She’s in her late 30s now and feeling buyer’s remorse for the relationship, realizing she gave up things she now realizes she can’t get back and are not worth any amount of money in the world

Like her dignity, self-esteem, her soul… the things she didn’t value as much as money and the lifestyle she dreamed of

She can no longer rely on the youth and beauty to make a living and she has no other skills because her plan to be a kept woman for the rest of her life didn’t pan out

So she extorted him with a civil suit, he threw her a few million and a NDA to shut her up

She was 18 and Ryan was 25 when they linked up to first do music and of course Ryan wanted to be with her. They are definitely not 13 years apart.

She’s 37 now and he’s 45.

Either way from a young age she knew how to sway impressionable simps until she ran into Keefe D’s east coast connect. By the time Cassie linked with Puff dude had already mastered the art of being a demon and she could either stay and deal with the benefits (and fućkery) or find a regular dude.

But regular dude doesn’t have Puff Daddy bread or connections — AND any other major player she went to next would buy her for pennies on the dollar and still treat her like a wet food stamp

Her husband is a simp but at least will eat off of the settlement. Crazy because dude is only 30 and decided to wife her and seed her up

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
his business and brand problems ain't over but as far getting a rape case going on him seeing a jail cell is very slight.

No one is even talking seriously about him getting hemmed for Pac actually Keefie D is generally a stand up guy he'll go to jail saying that he didn't actually snitch and a bag will be sent his family's way.

If people think that he really had something to do with Kim's death then no one is gonna risk death just to say that he pressed them 20 years ago.

Homie's an Old Man now why rape or press out hoes now? bytches are lining up to have his babies.
Keffe de is not a stand up guy :what: … once he thought he was getting the snitch jacket from his family , his friends nikkas from his hood in southside he started back peddling on some ov the stuff he was saying the he will get destroyed on the stand the amont of times he’s gone back and forth about different claims only thing he isn’t lying about is him been in the car that night in vegas …. The puffy thing could it have any truth to it …. Possibly but there literally is no proof just keffe dees word which isn’t credible for the most part

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Cassie was looking like a victim yesterday though. Now she's looking like an opportunist. It is what it is. I mean she accused him of rape. That's one of the most serious crimes you can accuse somebody of. Rape is seen as worse than murder. Then today, she takes the money. That calls into question her motives. I looks like it was all about the money. I'm cool with that actually. Get your money
….. it’s not cool tho it is ….. take puffy out ov the situation and name one ov your favourite rappers or athletes and any women who’s been with said celebrity could say that he raped me did this did that and severely damage someones career reputation and mentally as well and it might all be lies and in this day and age public opinion is usually to believe the negative so no it’s not cool at all just sueing for money potentially ruing someone’s life you got a fukked up mentality my man if that’s what u think ….:camby: