Breaking***** Cassie settles lawsuit with Diddy

Daps

THOUGHT YOU WERE
GONNA STOP SAYING THIS
SINCE YOU HAD NO PROOF?

:devil:
:evil:

Cause I thought about it some more and didn't this nxgga almost do time for shooting somebody back in 2000? When he was with J-Lo?

Even J-Lo left him alone after that. And he was known as a demonic individual who was taking advantage of and stealing from his artists even back then.

He had a reputation, a KNOWN reputation and she still got with him despite knowing all of that.

Daps
Wow he's not gonna fight it. Tiktok conspiracists out there already trying to prove how he killed Kim because she passed the same time that Cassie and him broke up.

Daps
I genuinely didn't know there was a lot of talk of Diddy being a known abuser in early 2000s.

And either way, hoping she gets beat and laughing at it is some sociopathic shyt. I get the angle you're going for, but I think there's a line/difference between being indifferent and being happy over the abuse.

But I'll let you cook

If a woman betrays me and leaves me to go get with a known shiesty dude who has a history of shooting up clubs, beating people up, and abuse, I'm happy for whatever she gets from that.

I don't look at betrayal as a light thing. If she leaves me to go get with this dude because he got money and fame, I'm not gonna be that simp sitting up there talking about "I hope she's happy :to:"

Nah, I don't want her to be happy.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cause I thought about it some more and didn't this nxgga almost do time for shooting somebody back in 2000? When he was with J-Lo?

Even J-Lo left him alone after that. And he was known as a demonic individual who was taking advantage of and stealing from his artists even back then.

He had a reputation, a KNOWN reputation and she still got with him despite knowing all of that.

1. NAH nikka THAT WAS SHYNE.

2. YOU SAID HE WAS KNOWN
FOR BEATING WOMEN
NOT THIS OTHER shyt

YOU GOING OUT BAD

Daps

Cassie was a teenager when she got with Diddy. Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she is smart

Daps
You sound CRAZY. What 19YO girl is hearing rumors about some 40YO man?! You think she was 16/17 in HS dreaming about Diddy with her friends :laff:

Exactly! This place is ridiculous lol

Yes. We were in high school at the time and we heard all the rumors, you think she didn't hear them?

Just like we used to hear about Will Smith and Jada swinging. Just like we used to hear about Eazy E being an undercover homo.

Now you want to act as if Cassie went to a closed off private catholic school where she didn't hear any of the same rumors we heard, you need to stop :laff:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
He couldn't settle if Cassie didn't wanna settle. I thought she wasn't doing this for money... :sas2:

Hoe folded for a check in less than 2 days :dead:
Do you understand this wasn't a criminal case where charges were withdrawn?

She said "Pocket check punk!! Run those duckets or it's all coming out in discovery"

and then he said "Nah you got it, you got it"

Daps
Do you understand this wasn't a criminal case where charges were withdrawn?

She said "Pocket check punk!! Run those duckets or it's all coming out in discovery"

and then he said "Nah you got it, you got it"

You're proving my point. Why didn't she go to the police and file criminal charges? Can you answer that for me?

Daps

1. NAH nikka THAT WAS SHYNE.

2. YOU SAID HE WAS KNOWN
FOR BEATING WOMEN
NOT THIS OTHER shyt

YOU GOING OUT BAD

Shyne went to prison but Diddy was in court too, Cochran got him off. You don't remember that? Diddy was a known BAD individual. He wasn't known to be a good guy.