BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Apparently she’s not the one that called the police and wasn’t even the teller. If that’s true she catching way too much heat. Thanking black officers for arresting what you are under the assumption was a threat at your employment is not wrong. Was she supposed to ask the cop 21 questions then decide to thank them?

bytch should've stayed out of the fray & kept her damn mouth shut instead of applauding the PIGS for an alleged incident she had no direct knowledge of.

:camby:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Coogler stated that he’d done this multiple times with no issue therefore that was clearly not the case.

And even if it WERE the case the Teller didn’t inform him of that mythological “policy” she simply REFUSED to do her job and called the police.

No. Both parties could NOT have “handled things differently” because the Teller by admission DID NOT VERIFY THE IDENTIFICATION AT ALL! She did NOT do perhaps the most IMPORTANT portion of her goddamn job! She is 100% at fault in this situation.

None of this means anything. As none of it applies to this particular case as the Teller did NOT ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE IDENTIFICATION AT ALL. You just posted a bunch of nothing.

Bottom line is she needs to be fired and so does the manager and BOA should have included that in the press release as an example to other employees of the gravity of not doing your JOB.
They keep regurgitating useless comments that don’t apply to the situation or side stepping it entirely to waterboard you with more useless information. If I see a nikka post another paragraph about CTR and make another “but the taxes” :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The only question I have about all this is if your wallet gets stolen and someone goes to a bank with a mask on they can just take money out without showing their face?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Someone find and interview this stupid bytch I just want to know how stupid she must feel now I would love to see the juelzing.
She won’t feel stupid at all. No shame, no cause for concern. Nothing. She getting gassed up by the shea butter feminist and her friends. I’m certain of it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only question I have about all this is if your wallet gets stolen and someone goes to a bank with a mask on they can just take money out without showing their face?
They need your pin for the transaction. Without it, you won’t gain access to the account from the bank and whatever procedure they’d use to bypass the pin would result in them figuring out you are t the account holder. There’s no reasonable occurrence where someone can get into your account without your pin. Because I’ve never been asked to remove my mask the last 2yrs for large deposits or withdrawals.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lawd I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the other thread but he gave ID and a debit card and she still did this shyt like it was a game:gucci:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Here's the video of the arrest.. he said he's done it many times. Someone that works for him.. a medical professional? Prefers to be paid in cash so he always withdraws money out for them.

Why do they want it in cash tho? :patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They need your pin for the transaction. Without it, you won’t gain access to the account from the bank and whatever procedure they’d use to bypass the pin would result in them figuring out you are t the account holder. There’s no reasonable occurrence where someone can get into your account without your pin. Because I’ve never been asked to remove my mask the last 2yrs for large deposits or withdrawals.
I forgot about that thank you. It's been so long since I've walked in a branch

Daps
How was he planning on verifying that the teller gave him the correct amount of cash if he wanted her to count it outside of his direct line of view?

That would be enough to add to my suspicion personally.

Customers can ask to use the safe deposit vault or a private room to verify large withdrawals but he didn't request that verbally nor in his note.

Can't say what the teller was thinking, for all she knew, this customer was planning on leaving the branch and coming back in claiming that she shorted him.

There are so many different scenarios that could have been running through this woman's head in addition to the bank secrecy act that was referenced by another poster up thread that "flags" cash transactions over 10k.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Here's the video of the arrest.. he said he's done it many times. Someone that works for him.. a medical professional? Prefers to be paid in cash so he always withdraws money out for them.

Why do they want it in cash tho? :patrice:

He described her as a young Filipino lady and said it’s his baby’s nurse. So she’s likely a private contractor and 1099s herself so she wants cash. $12k/mo for a private nurse to a millionaire sounds reasonable.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How was he planning on verifying that the teller gave him the correct amount of cash if he wanted her to count it outside of his direct line of view?

That would be enough to add to my suspicion personally.

Customers can ask to use the safe deposit vault or a private room to verify large withdrawals but he didn't request that verbally nor in his note.

Can't say what the teller was thinking, for all she knew, this customer was planning on leaving the branch and coming back in claiming that she shorted him.

There are so many different scenarios that could have been running through this woman's head in addition to the bank secrecy act that was referenced by another poster up thread that "flags" cash transactions over 10k.
None of this is relevant nor does it apply. Everything is recorded, even the areas where they count the money. She would either count by hand or use a money machine for that amount both are recorded. If you are shorted then the camera would likely catch the error. I’ve never counted large withdrawals at the bank for this reason.

Daps
None of this is relevant nor does it apply. Everything is recorded, even the areas where they count the money. She would either count by hand or use a money machine for that amount both are recorded. If you are shorted then the camera would likely catch the error. I’ve never counted large withdrawals at the bank for this reason.

The camera cannot catch an error in cash withdrawals. If a customer claims they were shorted, it'd be their word against the teller and the teller's drawer would have to be counted. Plus the cash counter is not infallible. Bills get stuck together all the time.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The camera cannot catch an error in cash withdrawals. If a customer claims they were shorted, it'd be their word against the teller and the teller's drawer would have to be counted. Plus the cash counter is not infallible. Bills get stuck together all the time.
If bills get stuck together, I get more. I’m only concerned with being shorted. I highly doubt that surveillance at McDonald’s supersedes a financial institution and that cameras are not able to see the point of contact and discern bills but I don’t work for a major bank to tell you you’re wrong about that.