BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
That was my first post in the thread

I wasnt late at all I just didnt comment unlike yourself :stopitslime:

Just make sure you get all the info next time before you run on the first page to post like a little hoe "Dap Fishin":rudy:

Hey you c00ned you c00ned shyt happens :russ:

Nikka I do what want .. you a c00n in real life . I’m my own man .

Take your neg for quoting me and gett over it .. crybaby

I’d tell Ryan to his face .. passing notes in a bank is dumb period .

Aint no “details” or “c00ning” change that .

Y’all use that word to loosely on here and ain’t applying .

It don’t have to do with race and everybody was black involved .

So who’s the real c00n for trying to be an opportunist to call other black men on here slurs . Ole Johnny Come Lately house nikka

You c00ning right now and don’t even realize it .

Get over your need to measure ppls blackness breh

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka I do what want .. you a c00n in real life . I’m my own man .

Take your neg for quoting me and gett over it .. crybaby

I’d tell Ryan to his face .. passing notes in a bank is dumb period .

Aint no “details” or “c00ning” change that .

Y’all use that word to loosely on here and ain’t applying .

It don’t have to do with race and everybody was black involved .

So who’s the real c00n for trying to be an opportunist to call other black men on here slurs . Ole Johnny Come Lately house nikka

You c00ning right now and don’t even realize it .

Get over your need to measure ppls blackness breh

:umad:

Them c00n tendencies gonna be your downfall son get it together.

Bruh called me a Johhny come lately shyt happened two days ago and they just released the 911 call yesterday :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't go that far
That’s good for you:what:

I would . Whatever reasons these woman had for treating who they assumed to be a regular black man this way were nefarious. They behaved no different than Karen’s we see shamed via social media for their behaviors. These black Karen’s could have easily got this bruh murdered by the cops soely on their inherent bias against him. Shame the fukk out these heifers​

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp, two sides to every story I guess. Definitely see this differently knowing dude has a speech impediment and surprisingly did this before. Why he chooses to withdraw money this way, who knows, but he shouldn't have had to deal with all that SMH.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
work for janky banks brehs :hhh::picard:

"A CTR is a form used by banks or other financial institutions for any transaction greater than $10,000. The use of this form is mandatory in most cases whether the bank customer is withdrawing or depositing the funds. These CTRs are forwarded to federal regulators in their effort to combat money laundering.

Private individuals must comply with these regulations at all times. That said, there are some exceptions to these requirements. In general, there are three types of entities that do not need to execute a CTR when they make a large transaction. These exceptions include any

• United States bank,
  • department or agency of a state, local, or federal government, or
  • Corporation with stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange
The process for generating a CTR during a large transaction is largely automatic. Each time a bank or other financial institution is presented with a transaction of over $10,000, typical banking software will generate a CTR automatically. This software typically fills in the relevant tax data and customer information required on the form. Given that these forms are drafted by the banks themselves, they include a checkbox that gives employees an opportunity to flag it as suspicious. This would trigger a further investigation into the possibility of money laundering."

What is a Currency Transaction Report & Why Should I Know About it in Texas?
Breh they wouldnt do a ctr for a large withdrawl if he called ahead. And most banks will have the money prepared

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
work for janky banks brehs :hhh::picard:

"A CTR is a form used by banks or other financial institutions for any transaction greater than $10,000. The use of this form is mandatory in most cases whether the bank customer is withdrawing or depositing the funds. These CTRs are forwarded to federal regulators in their effort to combat money laundering.

Private individuals must comply with these regulations at all times. That said, there are some exceptions to these requirements. In general, there are three types of entities that do not need to execute a CTR when they make a large transaction. These exceptions include any

• United States bank,
  • department or agency of a state, local, or federal government, or
  • Corporation with stock traded on the New York Stock Exchange
The process for generating a CTR during a large transaction is largely automatic. Each time a bank or other financial institution is presented with a transaction of over $10,000, typical banking software will generate a CTR automatically. This software typically fills in the relevant tax data and customer information required on the form. Given that these forms are drafted by the banks themselves, they include a checkbox that gives employees an opportunity to flag it as suspicious. This would trigger a further investigation into the possibility of money laundering."

What is a Currency Transaction Report & Why Should I Know About it in Texas?

You do realize everything that’s automated is based on data previously retrieved manually right?

So if his occupation is out of date, the system won’t know that. She still has to ask him the purpose or source of the funds to input into that automated system.

so regardless as I said, she’s at fault for calling the cops. She handled this situation completely wrong. However the portion where she’s asking him questions and he says look at the note, as it relates to the CTR, banks legally have to ask those questions

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png
He gave her his id and used his bank card and enteredx his pin :unimpressed:stfu c00n

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Apparently she’s not the one that called the police and wasn’t even the teller. If that’s true she catching way too much heat. Thanking black officers for arresting what you are under the assumption was a threat at your employment is not wrong. Was she supposed to ask the cop 21 questions then decide to thank them?
Should have just shut the fukk up

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikkas can call black men c00ns and sambos all day on here
But as soon as two black women do something despicable
Yes that old bytch saying “Good Job” deserves every last bit of smoke
It’s deflection and all the culpability still lays at the feet of a black man just trying to get his own money:skip:
After all the videos and evidence :skip:
Boy I tell you:pachaha:
Again
Y’all hate black men more than any color of woman on this earth:dead: