BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Daps
If bills get stuck together, I get more[/B]. I’m only concerned with being shorted. I highly doubt that surveillance at McDonald’s supersedes a financial institution and that cameras are not able to see the point of contact and discern bills but I don’t work for a major bank to tell you you’re wrong about that.

Which is all the more reason why the teller might have been suspicious.

Everything about this situation was weird. I was a teller for two years and saw every kind of scheme you can think of so i am speaking from experience.

Plus you'd think he'd volunteer to remove his shades without her having to ask? Calling the police was excessive however.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Bruh bout to be paid

One day you'll have an honest Convo about these enemy bytches and I'll be right here:unimpressed:
AmericanRace.jpeg

Daps
Why? So she could match his face to the ID she didn't look at?:unimpressed:

Maybe she would've looked at the ID if he weren't incognito? I'm not trying to argue. Just trying to see both sides.

What's the point of looking at the ID if you can't even make out the face underneath the mask and shades to see if the faces match? I'd be thinking, what am I supposed to do with this lol. Like come on! work with me just a little bit, sir!

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe she would've looked at the ID if he weren't incognito? I'm not trying to argue. Just trying to see both sides.

What's the point of looking at the ID if you can't even make out the face underneath the mask and shades to see if the faces match? I'd be thinking, what am I supposed to do with this lol. Like come on! work with me just a little bit, sir!
Anytime I've gone somewhere since the pandemic started where my identification needed to be verified, the person would look at my ID, then ask me to pull my mask down for a second so they could make the match.

Daps
Anytime I've gone somewhere since the pandemic started where my identification needed to be verified, the person would look at my ID, then ask me to pull my mask down for a second so they could make the match.

Yeah, i agree that's the best course of action if someone is trying to withdraw like $150 but 12k? And you're not volunteering to remove your shades AND you wrote a note with the slip? Nah...

I think they both had :skip:moments tbh

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i agree that's the best course of action if someone is trying to withdraw like $150 but 12k? And you're not volunteering to remove your shades AND you wrote a note with the slip? Nah...
And if the teller actually looked at the ID and asked him to pull down his mask and sunglasses he would've done it:unimpressed:

I'm not pulling down my mask as soon as I enter the place, I wait until I'm asked. That's how it works so you don't have a bunch of people walking around with no masks on in the building.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The camera cannot catch an error in cash withdrawals. If a customer claims they were shorted, it'd be their word against the teller and the teller's drawer would have to be counted. Plus the cash counter is not infallible. Bills get stuck together all the time.

:usure:

Besides, can’t a manager or another teller verify the count after her