BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
still think he approached the whole situation stupid af, but get your militant anger daps though.

However you feel about it, don't try that shyt at home. end up rip.

stepin-fetchit-1-sized.jpg

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The camera cannot catch an error in cash withdrawals. If a customer claims they were shorted, it'd be their word against the teller and the teller's drawer would have to be counted. Plus the cash counter is not infallible. Bills get stuck together all the time.
None of this stops the dumb bytch from simply checking his ID like she was supposed to

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Maybe she would've looked at the ID if he weren't incognito? I'm not trying to argue. Just trying to see both sides.

What's the point of looking at the ID if you can't even make out the face underneath the mask and shades to see if the faces match? I'd be thinking, what am I supposed to do with this lol.
The point of looking at the ID is because it's your job to do so. Then if you need to see his face you politely ask him to pull down his mask for a few seconds. This is common sense and how the world has been operating since COVID.

Have you ever been on a flight in the past 2 years? You don't go in the airport with your mask down. You hand them your ticket & ID then wait until they ask you to pull your mask down

Stop trying to excuse the careless actions of this dumb bytch that almost got this brother killed.

Geode

All Star
Daps
I'm not understanding why the manager couldn't have been called over to handle the situation before police were called.

Also, i bet she was suspicious because she might know folks who would pull something like this.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
A black woman (The white man’s pitbull)… Y’all ready to talk? :francis:
If folks didn't want to have this discussion when Malcom X brought it up 60 years ago, ain't no way in hell they will have this discussion now 60 years later. Pandora's box been open for almost two decades for the whole world to see and you see folks here or anywhere rather die on the hill, before having that discussion.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really this dumb? :mjtf: :patrice: :wow:

At the end of the day, c00ning is c00ning, no matter the race of the "cop" & your feeble defense of the Bed Wench bank teller's actions doesn't change that. :mjpls:
Ben wench, c00n
You sound like you can’t think for yourself and now you resulting to insults.
Do better breh. Cops got called they did their job they let him go.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Ben wench, c00n
You sound like you can’t think for yourself and now you resulting to insults.

There's no "sound" because we're not actually talking, idiot! :mjlol:

Do better breh. Cops got called they did their job they let him go.

Your inordinate SAMBO babble doesn't change or erase the detrimental conduct that both Bed Wench bank employees displayed.