BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Because any reasonable person with a lick of common sense might find it suspicious.
Man if crackers can walk around in public around cops like this
back42_charlott4esville.jpg
Then Ryan can walk into a bank during a pandemic dressed as he was. He literally did nothing wrong, it’s not his job to ease the c00n mind of this woman:yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas about to be huffing and puffing about this all weekend :unimpressed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She sounds like a typical bird who tries to sound proper, but is completely unaware of the severity of what she did. Regardless of if he's a celebrity or not.

Type of broad to say....

I mean like I just called the cops cuz I was like, uncomfortable. And umm, I mean they probably gon take him to jail but, he was makin me uncomfortable. Sooo....

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
They don’t have withdrawal slips? :jbhmm:
I had to withdraw 3 grand today; my bank requires that you either provide them with a check and ID (drive thru) or you can provide your ID and debit card by walking into the bank and having a teller or manager withdraw the money for you. The teller inserted my card for me, asked for me to show my face to verify that it’s my ID and had me put in my PIN. I even asked her to put the money in an envelope (being discreet because carrying that much cash is typically a no no for me) and she obliged with no issues.

I personally am not aware of withdrawal slips, just deposit ones.

This teller fukked up. Plain and simple.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I work across the street from that location:
  • Knowing the area I’m not surprised
  • Going in there to do the smallest thing is always some other shyt. I’ve gone to get certified checks from my account for work at like $50 amounts and it’s a million questions.
  • The parking lot is funky so I can see being worried about being robbed.

yup, he practically told the cops he's not trying to get robbed in the first minute of this video. bank teller did too much in my opinion.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you guys misinterpret "Bank of America resolved this to my satisfaction, and we have moved on", incorrectly.

I'd bet money his high powered lawyers spoke to Bank of America, and there was a check cut to him. And he made sure they understood how serious this was, and how angry he was.

Ryan did NOTHING WRONG. Bank of America fukked up big time.

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some branches have to request that type of money and have it ready for the customer. Small branch don’t carry that type of money, it’s not like ain’t available but you have to call ahead to have it ready, that might be the max for some branches

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
What did he refuse to produce that would have alleviated the situation? She had everything :francis:

Lets say it was a deaf person who can only write and sign, they gonna call the cops on them? He didn't need to say shyt. There was nothing to be said.

Forget that this is a famous dude for a second, this should not be happening.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
yeah, as suspected she has an incredibly low IQ.

point blank.

the basic critical thinking skills just arent there. This is what happens when you hire ppl who arent smart enough to do their job.

one thing's for certain, that other thread is looking even more like an absolute cesspool of k00nery

Last edited: