BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He showed his ID and swiped his bank card, the two things the coli said he was supposed to do:mjgrin:

He didn't want to walk into a bank and announce he's withdrawing a large amount of cash. No telling who's around listening.

Even though a note may not have been the smartest move why would it be a robbery if it said he's withdrawing from his checking account, used his card, and showed his ID?

This one is one the teller.
I tried to say this well and got but but but what Identify Theft? :dead:

mask.png

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing he did was wrong. If anyone has an account at Chase knows that after covid they pretty much did away with using withdraw slips when you come inside to take out money.

You walk to the teller slide your debit card in the card reader in front of the teller. Slide them an id and they take the money out and give it to you.

I just did the shyt two weeks ago when I took out 10K plus out of Chase to go buy a car from the auction. I went inside chase walked to the teller slide my card in the card reader. Slide my ID to the teller and told them I wanted to take 10K plus out of the account.

Guess what I had a hat on and a mask on and the teller didn't say shyt. All she said was Mr. Originalman what denominations of bills do you want this money in.

Got my money and bounced out the Chase Bank.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If he showed the ID and bank card the manager should have taken him to an office, asked him to remove his mask and verify his identity. Ppl so quick to call the cops on every small thing which is wasting the cops time and unfortunately putting the brothers life at risk :francis:

Ls all around
This was probably the simplest solution

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm just saying, whether it's right or wrong, you cannot move like that in a bank.
Move like what? Show your ID AND successfully swipe your debit + pin?

The amount of tap dancing some of yall willing to do for your own money is wild

I did this same thing for 8k few months back without issue. Mask wearing in the middle of covid and all

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking...

Maybe this is a shytty employee the manager wanted to get rid of.

I can't see an employee telling their manager, they think their getting robbed and the manager says, well call the police then...

Seems like that's some shyt a manager would handle, if notified and thought the threat was valid.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited: