BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Thought it was some 2020 fukkery but it was really a black man acting just a little weird, a black woman acting super weird and a black cop trying to act like a white cop

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Sound's like a failure of precedure and a lawsuit.

30FRUITVALE2-articleLarge.jpg

This situation should never have happened,” Coogler told Variety in a statement. “However, Bank of America worked with me and addressed it to my satisfaction and we have moved on.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
they both were stupid in this situation

Exactly, why go into a Bank with sunglasses, a handwritten note, and saying you want to be discrete with the cash counting?

Just go straight to a banker. Or go to the teller and tell them you need to speak with a Banker

That being said, she's an absolute idiot and called the Police out of jealousy

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The way y’all loading this shyt is straight weirdo behavior

I hope y’all mommas never made a mistake in life

“Ohh she must like white men”

“Ohh she hate to see a successful black man”

“Ohh she’s a c00n”

Weird ass nikkas
She could have gotten that nikka killed for her being incompetent.

nikka had his ID, bank card and entered his passcode….. How is that not enough?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:snoop:
-People in this thread are even dumber than the cashier with these comments: "It be your own people" "She went right to the police" "She coulda got him killed" & other dumb shyt.
-She felt uncomfortable with the note shyt & went to her MANAGER, it's the first fukking thing she says on the call. The MANAGER told her to call the police & if anybody needs to get in trouble that's who it should be.
-I wouldn't recognize Coogler without the mask & if his ass walked in passing me a note I'm telling the manager come handle that shyt.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Its getting bad out here on the service side. In a time when competition is at an all time high, you got businesses hiring morons to be the face of their company, versus paying competent service reps.

This cant be reality.

I play this more than I'd like to :francis: nowadays

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:snoop:
-People in this thread are even dumber than the cashier with these comments: "It be your own people" "She went right to the police" "She coulda got him killed" & other dumb shyt.
-She felt uncomfortable with the note shyt & went to her MANAGER, it's the first fukking thing she says on the call. The MANAGER told her to call the police & if anybody needs to get in trouble that's who it should be.
-I wouldn't recognize Coogler without the mask & if his ass walked in passing me a note I'm telling the manager come handle that shyt.

Finish drinking that bleach