BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man y’all sound to fukking extra, she didn’t know how to handle the situation and panicked and the proper thing for him to do was to call a head if he wanted to be discrete very simple, most bank don’t even carry that type of money sometimes.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He followed all proper protocol

-He had his identification on hand and at the ready

-He had his bank card

-He entered his pin number when prompted.

Compared with the Teller who

-Did NOT VERIFY his identification

-Did NOT ask for any secondary form of identification

-Lied and told him everything was fine and that the money was being counted for him.

What precisely did he do that was stupid? Would you rather he had walked in the building in white face so as not to appear “threatening”? Because THATS the only thing that would have eased the stress of that Teller.

You shame the Luke Cage moniker:scust:
Use his mouth

Apparently the nikka has a speech impediment or something

12G’s isn’t even that crazy

Idk how y’all don’t see how walking in with sunglasses and a mask and passing a note wouldn’t cause many human beings working a bank to panic

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Just the site of a brother doing ok alone, irritates these Black women in Atlanta making her type of money. It irritates the White ones even more, but I'm focusing on the Black women, who should know better. Anyway, being retired, I use to go to this Golden Corral, fill up on fruit and vegetables, get a little baked chicken or baked fish, get a desert on occasion, and sip on a drink from my large to-go-cup while browsing my cellphone. I started this routine several months before the pandemic, and just picked back up on it in the winter around the Holidays. I always felt a little friction from both the Black and the White staff, but the mostly White location have the worst Black women, and half of them have mentalities similar to that bank teller. And they'll defend their White racist co-workers against Black customers in a heart beat, especially against us males.

Anyway, one day about a month ago, I pulled up in the parking lot at the mostly White location, and I saw a county police car in the parking lot. Anyway, I stayed in my car for a few minutes, checking text messages. As soon as I got out my car, and got close to the glass revolving door, I saw the reflection of this White cop walking towards the door. Why he waited until I got out my car to decide to come in, even though he was in the parking lot before I even got there, I don't know. But my record is probably cleaner than his. Anyway, when I entered and got in line, I saw him come in. So they greeted him, and one of the White mangers met him up front. And they began talking about something. When it was my turn, this young sister cashier, who sometimes shows the same mentality as that bank teller, asked me, "Senior?", because I always get either the Senior, Adult, or Early Bird discount, depending on what time I get there. Some of these cashiers act like I'm not really old enough to qualify for the discount, and maybe that's why that cop was there. Maybe they thought if I was lying about my age, I wouldn't have asked for the discount while that cop was there. That young sister never asked me if I wanted the Senior Discount before I requested it, until the day this cop was there. But I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and assumed that she was letting that cop know I was old enough to get the senior discount, and not some young dude out here causing trouble. Something like this happened to me at a Subway in this area several years ago, but a little worst...and I haven't been back to that location since.

So I'm thinking either that cop was there because they were suspicious of my age because I kept requesting the discount, or that location thought I may have fitted the description of a Black suspect the cops where looking for, or the cop just wanted to make me feel uncomfortable. I'm sure when he left, he read my license plate, and found out enough about me. It seems like these people have too much difficulty seeing a Black man more free than them. Now you see how easy what happened to Ryan Coogler can happen to one of you, just for grabbing a bite one too many at a Subway or Golden Corral in backwards ass Atlanta.

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
He is a rich & famous black person in a major city

He likely is concerned for his safety and people following him

There's cats (irl & online) saying they would body somebody over $1000 - $2000 so it makes sense .. As a black man he is a target just being black

the bank lobby doesn't appear to be that busy so I'm not sure he needed that level of anonymity he probably could've told her a couple verbal instructions in a low speaking voice

I can see why the girl might've been suspicious and I blame the managers more than anything cause they suppose to keep the ship moving right when your employees go off the rails..

He should sue.

If he's that worried he needs to have armed security nikkas in his entourage and be toting.

Getting the money discreetly won't prevent it from being take by force once he leaves, so that argument is part of a separate issue.

Still doesn't make going into a bank with a note and no visible facial features a smart play in 2022.
:francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The way y’all loading this shyt is straight weirdo behavior

I hope y’all mommas never made a mistake in life

“Ohh she must like white men”

“Ohh she hate to see a successful black man”

“Ohh she’s a c00n”

Weird ass nikkas