BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Ok now that I have heard this shyt, I change my mind. My first og reaction was "THIS IS RACIST!!" when I read the headline (on here actually) then I heard he passed a note (like classic bank robber shyt) and I was like "Breh what were you thinking??? Of course this is going to trigger a bad situation" BUT now that I know he gave his debit card AND his ID... Clearly this is on the teller. WHAT FUKKING ROBBER WOULD EVER HAND OVER HIS ID??? She said "he just has on n BLACK sunshades and a BLACK... hat" was to TRIGGER the 911 operator to send over police. As if he was robbing her... wow.

This "SISTER" tried to get him killed. She probably should spend less time on LSA or whatever Black Man Hating websites or IG pages she uses.

"He might just want to be discreet."
"Yeah he might be.."

SHE'S CLEARLY A FUKKING IDIOT.

May this SISTER be fired IMMEDIATELY.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a rich & famous black person in a major city

He likely is concerned for his safety and people following him

There's cats (irl & online) saying they would body somebody over $1000 - $2000 so it makes sense .. As a black man he is a target just being black

the bank lobby doesn't appear to be that busy so I'm not sure he needed that level of anonymity he probably could've told her a couple verbal instructions in a low speaking voice

I can see why the girl might've been suspicious and I blame the managers more than anything cause they suppose to keep the ship moving right when your employees go off the rails..

He should sue.

He showed her his id and swiped his debit card which means he put the pin number in, stop obtuse please, all she had to do was tell him can you lower your mask and then read the note...she lacks critical thinking ...no robber is doing all that to rob you

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
fukks banks, he should take all his money out and go to a credit union or bank with a "high class" bank like charles Scwab or chase, the banks that are used to dealing with these type of clientele.

That chick was an idiot and should be fired immediately for not doing her job the way she was trained and having it go viral, Ole boy should sue them for hiring that idiot and having him made to look stupid.
BOA is the second largest bank in the US...

check.jpg

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
This forum is sambo'ed the fukk out

:jbhmm:

She sounds like a fukked up wig wearing divestor

I guarantee you that she was a divestor.

she sound like a chick who like white guys

Her ass can go bag groceries at piggly wiggly where she belongs:camby:

yup definitely sambo'd out

instead of jus calln her dumb its bash black women season

The goof nikka tagged me. Yea. Let’s get the neg train going. All I said is it seemed like the sister did her job based on the info that I was provided. And corrected myself afterwards.

lets neg everyone excep my boy spliz @Ziggiy :mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Same c00ns who were shytting on dude yesterday,are calling the bank teller bytch "a divester" "a wench who hates black men" today

:laff:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So I don't know what happened.
Just reading the comments, I'm getting the story..

To all the people in here, which is just a few,...
Who say he shouldn't have done whatever he did...

Can I asked you a question....
Why didn't the teller look at his ID....
Like a normal bank Teller would?
Unless there's something else I'm missing...
That ends the whole debate.

We can go even further and say she could have gotten the manager.
But her just either reading the note or just disregard the note and look at his identification, should have been the end of it.

There's no "they both were wrong"... Or "he didn't something dumb"...

No... She failed to do her job.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Did she make a mistake? Absolutely
Should she be fired for her mistake? Absolutely

You can't completely mess up company policy and also put a customer's life in danger.

Firing is fine, don't but her info out though.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No manager on duty could've handled this issue? Seems like more and more employees are clueless about how to do their jobs.
Because the ones who were good at it, weren't getting paid and left, service is largely incompetent morons which contributes to me buying things online not going out. They fukk up on Amazon? UberEats, I just get a refund, and sometimes credit. so I'm not pressed to deal with stupid people

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the ones who were good at it, weren't getting paid and left, service is largely incompetent morons which contributes to me buying things online not going out. They fukk up on Amazon? UberEats, I just get a refund, and sometimes credit. so I'm not pressed to deal with stupid people

Its getting bad out here on the service side. In a time when competition is at an all time high, you got businesses hiring morons to be the face of their company, versus paying competent service reps.

This cant be reality.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nothing to see here…

She’s a lil slow and was shook and fukked up he pulled up on some weird shyt