Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
She sounds young, and untrained

They should have at the very least verified his ID
:snoop:

It's like step one for every financial institution

Who is the customer.
Does he have an account..

He presented ID . & And debit card . Check it out.

The manager is also at fault because they should be confirming the normal process is followed before calling police in a situation where there's no weapon or bodily harm being threatened

I agree with the earlier poster.. the bank will sacrifice the employees in any public situation that brings unwanted attention

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Bunch of Waymon Tisdale ass nikkas on here think she did her job right

I didn't chime in in that other thread exactly cause of shyt like this.

ALL of them. Lets get a neg train going

i was reading through that thread like "...hmm... :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:"

so many misanthropic c00ns on here projecting and who can't wait to villify a black man for what could've or should've done. now looking like idiots that the facts are out.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Her stupid ass really admitted to not checking the info. Was only focused on the ID being from Cali.

If you're that easily shaken up, ya ass doesn't need to be working with the public. She could've gotten this man popped.

She sounds dumb as fukk. In what world would someone handing over their ID and putting in their Debit Card be enough to raise red flags.

Get the fukk outta here.

I don't even wanna read the other thread.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:russ: Or just, you know, be good at what you do
Have you never seen these 'entry level' jobs asking for a minimum of 4 years experience.

Hell yeah ima lie to get the job :mjtf:

Them nikkas lying to you too. Aint no fighting fair when the MF pulls up to the one on one with a spiked bat and a brolic pitbull

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Have you never seen these 'entry level' jobs asking for a minimum of 4 years experience.

Hell yeah ima lie to get the job :mjtf:

Them nikkas lying to you too. Aint no fighting fair when the MF pulls up to the one on one with a spiked bat and a brolic pitbull
I worked with a Breh once that claimed he had 18 years of experience on his application only to find out he had……

zero.

:russ: