BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, i am. I go to bank almost every day in my line work, and i bet you a million dollars i have never and will never be accused of attempted robbery. The teller i deal with is a black woman too.
Ima just take this as your way of admitting you wrong. You ignored everything else I said, I know your types :mjlol:

It’s cool breh :lolbron:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ima just take this as your way of admitting you wrong. You ignored everything else I said, I know your types :mjlol:

It’s cool breh :lolbron:
This subtle reverse psychology back down doesn't work with me. If you believe in your argument keep it going. if not take your L and retreat. can't have it both ways.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This c00n is NOT stupid or slow. She's a liar who straight up lied on Ryan Coogler to the police dispatcher.

What Ryan Coogler wrote: "I would like to withdraw $12,000 cash from my checking account. Please do the money count somewhere else. I'd like to be discreet."

What the c00n told the dispatcher: "he gave me a note, it just says I want to withdraw $12,000 just be discreet"

Look at what is missing in her statement. The c00n leaves out that Coogler asked for the money to be withdrawn from HIS OWN ACCOUNT but she could remember everything else on the note.

The c00n intentionally left out key information to get the police to come down. Police who would have been quick to gun down Cooger as we saw in the footage.
The Devil is in the details.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He owns a black hat like I own
A black suit and a cane like my own
Some might say "take a chill, b"
But fukk that shyt, there's a nikka trying to kill me

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It be your own people... :snoop:
Ya'll calling for this poor black women to be fired over a mistake that clearly had some real basis, and trying to be pro black about it at the same time. :dead:

we c00ns for not wanting to put a black person on the street because a weird rich nikka was acting weird and she fell for it.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After the listening the tape, I'm slightly under the impression she got him hemmed up purposely. As in she knew he who was but had bad intentions. I could be wrong. I hate to think that too, but you never know. Then again, she good be completely useless. I went to Home Depot a couple weeks ago, and that is retard central. Soon I seen ol girl with weave past her hips, I knew right then I was dealing with an imbecile.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These probably the type of women coli brehs center their hate around. I'd hate women to if all the women I fcked with was this dumb. :mjlol:

Dumb a$$ went STRAIGHT to the police. Skipped over the manager and everything. And if the manager signed off for this shyt they a dumb a$$ too.
Both of them idiots probably crying about why they need a living wage while fcking up like this.