Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Y’all love doubling down

It’s ok to be wrong breh :russ:
I'm wrong?:mjlol:

So nothing looked unusual about that situation?
We had actual bank tellers in here saying that it look textbook like how a robbery is handled.
Ya'll the ones doubling down. The 911 call even said he refused to answer her questions and told her to look at the note. who goes into a bank and refuses to speak?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wrong?:mjlol:

So nothing looked unusual about that situation?
We had actual bank tellers in here saying that it look textbook like how a robbery is handled.
Ya'll the ones doubling down. The 911 call even said he refused to answer her questions and told her to look at the note. who goes into a bank and refuses to speak?
Again he already confirmed this is his usual routine. Provided his ID,Card & PIN

She refused to identify him & jumped to conclusions. I could see refusing him service after attempting to verify him she didn’t even do that

Oh a black man with shades n a mask wanting this much money he gotta be a robber!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, she didn’t even check his credentials….

That shyt could have really gotten ugly. Jeeeeesshhhh…

Could have gotten him killed which is why he was having a panic attack in the squad car.

What's really crazy is you had a black bank teller and black cops and none of them recognized the name Ryan Coogler:what:

I bet all of them saw Creed and Black Panther:mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This c00n is NOT stupid or slow. She's a liar who straight up lied on Ryan Coogler to the police dispatcher.

What Ryan Coogler wrote: "I would like to withdraw $12,000 cash from my checking account. Please do the money count somewhere else. I'd like to be discreet."

What the c00n told the dispatcher: "he gave me a note, it just says I want to withdraw $12,000 just be discreet"

Look at what is missing in her statement. The c00n leaves out that Coogler asked for the money to be withdrawn from HIS OWN ACCOUNT but she could remember everything else on the note.

The c00n intentionally left out key information to get the police to come down. Police who would have been quick to gun down Coogler as we saw in the footage.

Last edited:

Deman

All Star
Daps
2 black women play part of y this brother got a gun draw on em

u aint gon see 1 of em in here :mjpls:

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? Unless he deals with the same teller each time that means nothing.
It means either other employees aren’t properly trained or she isn’t. If this is the first situation out of many I’m inclined to believe she was wrong

Oh the bank said they were wrong also but you still blaming him

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It means either other employees aren’t properly trained or she isn’t. If this is the first situation out of many I’m inclined to believe she was wrong

Oh the bank said they were wrong also but you still blaming him
Yes, i am. I go to bank almost every day in my line work, and i bet you a million dollars i have never and will never be accused of attempted robbery. The teller i deal with is a black woman too.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. She said he wouldnt answer any questions and kept saying “look at the note”. Thats hella suspicious.
If I don't want to bring attention to something I'm doing, I'm not going to say out loud what I'm trying to do.

He used his debit card, entered the correct PIN and gave his ID that would've matched everything on her screen.

Are deposit slips even necessary anymore since most banks have the card readers now? Those shyts are probably just used as scratch paper now.