BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Its because he was black. Point blank PERIOD. He didn’t do a THING wrong and anybody trying to say he did is either white or…WHITE.

Look at the footage. He literally has identification ON him. He told the officer several times who he was and what he was trying to do.

And ya’ll are fukking pathetic. Posters in here saying he was doing it for clout when the shyt happened TWO MONTHS AGO and he never said a thing about the incident until TMZ leaked it.

THEN its posters in here saying he’s taking the money out for nefarious purposes. When the man has NEVER EVER been linked to anything criminal or shady.

Just can’t WAIT to make it a black man’s fault. Ya’ll sicken me

This here

All the pro black talk on this site is mostly a farce

What is even funnier is that you can go on twitter right now and find hundreds of people who work in banks saying that Coogler did nothing strange or wrong

Coli is a tryhard site

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
If ANY of ya’ll are actually black you are disgraces

ice-cube-please.gif

Daps
Guys seriously? I got like 10 quotes off this?! Yall aint never fukked with large amounts of money is all. I promise you its possible. Not all people are capped at $300 a day guys. COME ON!
Cash advances are typically capped at a percentage of your card's credit limit. For example, if your credit limit is $15,000 and the card caps your cash advance limit at 30%, your maximum cash advance will be $4,500 and you can pull that out of an atm.
Yall do not know about this?
Ok. I guess i'll let yall cook.

Yes, seriously…you’re admonishing him for not wasting his time going to 5 ATMs when he’d rather just do one single transaction. He did nothing wrong. The bank employee fukked up and for some reason you can’t just say that. :mjpls:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
WEVE SEEN THE BLACK MEN
OF THE COLI
TIME & TIME
AGAIN
RUN WITH WHATEVER
NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE
THAT IS PRESENTED.

IVE NEVER FORGET THAT
JOHN CRAWFORD THREAD.
:devil:
:evil:

This thread has exposed that this site is now mainly racist white boys pretending to be black, non blacks and white washed blacks who are scared of black people.

It's only these types who would support a black person being racially profiled for simply wanting to withdraw a large sum of money from their own bank account quietly as if it's crazy and justifies a person to automatically think "robbery".

Even before the video came out, I kept asking these c00ns what bank robber asks to make a cash withdrawal from their own bank account along with providing ID when "robbing a bank"? and of course none of the c00ns could answer it because it makes no sense for a robber to do so. So then unless you're judging a person on their appearance how does one get to that basis. So according to these c00ns if a bank teller doesn't think a Black Person has the money for a withdrawal because of appearance even though they have provided ID, card and pin to them they are justified to call the police and say "this person is robbing the bank". Police who as we can see in the video are quick to rush to their guns and probably would have gunned Coogler down had he handled it any other way.

Only c00n or racist would even remotely think to justify that.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes, seriously…you’re admonishing him for not wasting his time going to 5 ATMs when he’d rather just do one single transaction. He did nothing wrong. The bank employee fukked up and for some reason you can’t just say that. :mjpls:

No breh I did.

I did that on the 5th page earlier in the thread.

The lady is trippin I said that man. Read My comments. I went in hard.
But aside from that.......
What I said next is that if he really wanted to be discreet discreet discreet there is a better way. That's all I said. A way that involves no people at all. It's possible for him to do it at atms. As a celebrity i wouldn't even ever go to a bank for cash because people are a mess these days.

But it seems people on the coli don't believe you can get 10k off of 2 or 3 atms. :mjlol:

They think everybody has a 300 dollar daily limit :lolbron:

Last edited:
Daps
So tell me why Coogler ain’t have to do any of what you said to get his money? Coogler said he has done this exact same thing several times and has NEVER HAD TO CALL AHEAD, TALK WITH ANYONE, HAVE A SITDOWN OR HAD AN ISSUE. So explain how these required and dauntless protocols were never exercised previously on any of the numerous occasions for Coogler to get his money. I guess Coogler’s lying too right?

So again, tell me how everyone is required to do the things YOU said is required yet I said I’ve NEVER had to do any of that and then the video comes out where Coogler also says he has NEVER had to do that. I gave bank branches, I gave dates, I gave amounts. And said I do this at least EVERY MONTH for the last 8yrs without anything you said, Coogler said he ain’t had to do it for as long as he’s been doing it but EVERYONE is lying.

You got it bruh. Ain’t no point going any further. We’ve seen what we need to see about folks in here. I’m gone from it.
:russell:

If he’s done it before, and had no issues, then it’s not banking while black. This particular black teller felt the need to call the police. Maybe he hadn’t done it with this teller before, and she thought it was suspicious. The other tellers and manager probably know he does this.

I don’t say this often, but not everything is about race. Every unfortunate thing that happens to us isn’t race related.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
:whew:

I mean, that was supposed to be a nikka that “used to be a banker” I was replying to here. Suggesting that Coogler didn’t do any of what we now KNOW he did. Suggesting that despite the more than half a dozen banks I’ve gone to that “you gotta call ahead for that money”. Never had to that, ever. Or “you have to tell them what the money is for”. Never had to do that either. “You have to have a relationship with the bank to do that”. Nope, I ain’t ever even met some of those people before. “You have to be coached by the bank to know how to do that”. nikka what? Dunno what podunk ass branch you worked for. I’ve never had to do any of that. Ever.

When all else fails to hide their bullshyt or flat out lies, they talk about completely unrelated shyt that no ever mentioned to try and distract you from point and their lack of ability to grasp it. The effort these dudes put into c00ning in this thread would better serve them to advance their place in life.

Common sense would’ve told you that a billion dollar franchise director CLEARLY wasn’t there to rob himself of 12k and that he obviously provided his account info before requesting discretion from this useless fukking bytch who had the nerve to make another one of her. Common sense would tell you that if Bank of America ISSUED A DIRECT APOLOGY instead of defending its policies and employee, that he did nothing wrong and that they fukked up. They asked for his card, he entered his pin, he gave an ID and apparently even completed a withdrawal slip as well where he wrote on the back. This bytch confirmed he had an account, confirmed who he was and STILL called the cops.

all of this is HILARIOUS

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If he’s done it before, and had no issues, then it’s not banking while black. This particular black teller felt the need to call the police. Maybe he hadn’t done it with this teller before, and she thought it was suspicious. The other tellers and manager probably know he does this.

I don’t say this often, but not everything is about race. Every unfortunate thing that happens to us isn’t race related.

You are an idiot

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

If he's done it before, and this particular teller had an issue with it, that doesn't not make it about race