BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything over 10K gets flagged and this nikka went in there as SUS as possible :mindblown:

Its like he wanted people to think he was trying to rob the place

He should have went to management first

or Bank where people know who the fukk he is

who has serious paper and banks at rando ass branches anyway?!

Shorty should have went to management and not the cops but this nikka whole get down was mistaken for code for "put the money in the bag bytch or I'll kill you"

Nobody white or black should move in a bank like he did its fukking dumb
How?:gucci:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"flagged"? for what? as what?
Bank Secrecy Act in the 70s. Any transaction wortg 10k and up is reported to the IRS.

Fun fact: let's say he withdrew the 12k without an issue. If he got pulled over for whatever reason and the cops found the cash in the car, they can seize it under the law of Civil Forefeiture.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Bank Secrecy Act in the 70s. Any transaction wortg 10k and up is reported to the IRS.

Fun fact: let's say he withdrew the 12k without an issue. If he got pulled over for whatever reason and the cops found the cash in the car, they can seize it under the law of Civil Forefeiture.

so what does that "flagging" have to do with justifying her calling the police?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Anything over 10K gets flagged and this nikka went in there as SUS as possible :mindblown:

Shorty should have went to management and not the cops but this nikka whole get down was mistaken for code for "put the money in the bag bytch or I'll kill you"

SO YOU JUST GONNA
IGNORE THE PART WHERE
HE INSERTS HIS DEBIT CARD,
ENTERS HIS PIN, AND
HANDS HER HIS ID?

:devil:
:evil:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

He’s done it before at various BOA’s without any issues tho:mjpls:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

First of all :russ::russ::russ: at some of the fukkery I read in here

BOA is a shyt bank nobody keeps any real bread with they fukk ass anyway

I'm literally in mediation with them right now on the 3rd offer they owe me about 43k with they puss ass

You do not have to sit down with no fukking manager if you taking out a lil bag stop it I can empty my shyt tomorrow no questions asked lol

They will count that shyt all loud right there with a full line behind you nikka

"Anything over 10k"

nikka you def at the gun range holding ya gun sideways n shyt :russ::russ::russ:

Turn off that damn TV nikka

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:what: but you lying though. This isn't hating on a coli bro cause you can't be making boss moves. It's just that the stuff you're saying you run in a bank and do just isn't possible without at least sitting down with a manager.

I'm just going to let it go though. You clearly don't give a fukk.
So tell me why Coogler ain’t have to do any of what you said to get his money? Coogler said he has done this exact same thing several times and has NEVER HAD TO CALL AHEAD, TALK WITH ANYONE, HAVE A SITDOWN OR HAD AN ISSUE. So explain how these required and dauntless protocols were never exercised previously on any of the numerous occasions for Coogler to get his money. I guess Coogler’s lying too right?

So again, tell me how everyone is required to do the things YOU said is required yet I said I’ve NEVER had to do any of that and then the video comes out where Coogler also says he has NEVER had to do that. I gave bank branches, I gave dates, I gave amounts. And said I do this at least EVERY MONTH for the last 8yrs without anything you said, Coogler said he ain’t had to do it for as long as he’s been doing it but EVERYONE is lying.

You got it bruh. Ain’t no point going any further. We’ve seen what we need to see about folks in here. I’m gone from it.
:russell:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its because he was black. Point blank PERIOD. He didn’t do a THING wrong and anybody trying to say he did is either white or…WHITE.

Look at the footage. He literally has identification ON him. He told the officer several times who he was and what he was trying to do.

And ya’ll are fukking pathetic. Posters in here saying he was doing it for clout when the shyt happened TWO MONTHS AGO and he never said a thing about the incident until TMZ leaked it.

THEN its posters in here saying he’s taking the money out for nefarious purposes. When the man has NEVER EVER been linked to anything criminal or shady.

Just can’t WAIT to make it a black man’s fault. Ya’ll sicken me

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:dahell: What this nikka expect?
2dcf39cdd38d4d8ba6fcb1ffb992717f_md.jpg

Why you passing notes ... you in class ? :mjlol:

ummm-imean.gif
Nah…nah…we ain’t riding for this one

That nikka stupid for real

:russ::russ::russ:
I mean idk,I can see why she thought it was a robbery
You would have thought he would have someone call ahead. Going into a bank with sunglasses on is asking for issues especially if you asking for 12 k

:russ:

Maybe he was being extorted
No, but its clearly a gossip news articles, and OP post it with the headline, "Banking while Black", to draw attention to something that has nothing to do with race.

This is exactly what mainstream media does, flip something that has nothing to do with race but make it racist. While real racism is rarely covered.

But then again I think 90% of the coli is whites who get off on blacks.
This was incredibly dumb on his part :francis:

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume it was for clout :francis:

people acting like withdrawal forms and personal banking options don't exist :dead: a five figure request at the counter with some shenanigans instruction behind it? aite lol good luck

If ANY of ya’ll are actually black you are disgraces