BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Its because he was black. Point blank PERIOD. He didn’t do a THING wrong and anybody trying to say he did is either white or…WHITE.

Look at the footage. He literally has identification ON him. He told the officer several times who he was and what he was trying to do.

And ya’ll are fukking pathetic. Posters in here saying he was doing it for clout when the shyt happened TWO MONTHS AGO and he never said a thing about the incident until TMZ leaked it.

THEN its posters in here saying he’s taking the money out for nefarious purposes. When the man has NEVER EVER been linked to anything criminal or shady.

Just can’t WAIT to make it a black man’s fault. Ya’ll sicken me

He should have called ahead...

He should have asked to speak to a manager...

He should have been friends with the banker there...

He shouldn't have had sunglasses on...

He should have went to five different ATMs for the cash...

What does he need that much cash for anyway?...

He staged this...

On a supposedly pro-black site.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

go on a treasure hunt to withdrawal your money brehs
be an adult and not know that most ATM's have daily withdrawal limits brehs

A specific answer to this question will depend on who you bank with. But, generally, ATM cash withdrawal limits can range from $300 to $5,000 per day. Individual banks and credit unions set their own limits. Your personal ATM withdrawal limit also may depend on the type of accounts you have and your banking history.
If you dont believe me its cool but if you got it like that and know how to set it up right my brehs best believe you CAN draw up to 5k USD from an atm all at one go discreetly.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Its because he was black. Point blank PERIOD. He didn’t do a THING wrong and anybody trying to say he did is either white or…WHITE.

Look at the footage. He literally has identification ON him. He told the officer several times who he was and what he was trying to do.

And ya’ll are fukking pathetic. Posters in here saying he was doing it for clout when the shyt happened TWO MONTHS AGO and he never said a thing about the incident until TMZ leaked it.

THEN its posters in here saying he’s taking the money out for nefarious purposes. When the man has NEVER EVER been linked to anything criminal or shady.

When I actually started making some real money I had to always have this in the back of my mind. We don’t ever get treated individuals

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ah yes, the classic bank robber who steals from his own checking account

breh im a regular person and ive pulled out 3k from a chase bank atm before. If the guy wanted to be super discreet he should have set his accounts up right to where he can get large amounts from atms and not have to deal with anyone at all. ITS NOT A DIFFICULT THING IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY. What he ended up doing with the note was very strange.....however.....ure right..... the lady overreacted

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
jR6uZpN.png

Guys seriously? I got like 10 quotes off this?! Yall aint never fukked with large amounts of money is all. I promise you its possible. Not all people are capped at $300 a day guys. COME ON!
Cash advances are typically capped at a percentage of your card's credit limit. For example, if your credit limit is $15,000 and the card caps your cash advance limit at 30%, your maximum cash advance will be $4,500 and you can pull that out of an atm.
Yall do not know about this?
Ok. I guess i'll let yall cook.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont even go into banks?
Why? for what?
once I set things up everything is automated and i use transfers and atms to move my money around, no way i have absolutely any time to spend in there.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Bank Secrecy Act in the 70s. Any transaction wortg 10k and up is reported to the IRS.

Fun fact: let's say he withdrew the 12k without an issue. If he got pulled over for whatever reason and the cops found the cash in the car, they can seize it under the law of Civil Forefeiture.
The stuff that gets flagged is when you go out of your way to avoid the 10k paperwork. Say you go to multiple banks in a day and make 9k in transactions at each. Or go a few days in a row and stay just under the 10k reporting threshold etc. all a 12k withdrawal would do otherwise is just generate a CTR and be reported

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

:manny: TLR 2022.

Ppl say just about anything for daps. Much easier to immediately jump on him than to just shut the fxck up and wait for facts, but here we are.