BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Daps
2dcf39cdd38d4d8ba6fcb1ffb992717f_md.jpg

Why you passing notes ... you in class ? :mjlol:

ummm-imean.gif
I can understand the note. My grandparents like to withdraw large amounts of cash during the holidays or for me to drive them somewhere else to get money orders (and they have debit cards and home internet, they like to mail their bills). A teller will step out and pull them to side to count $5,000. You don’t know who is listening and who will follow you. Due to COVID I had to take my great aunt through the drive through banking and had to tell her to lower her money when counting it. People could look into my car and see two women with a wad of bills, again, making us a target.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Funny how both the bank and the police report say Coogler was never in the wrong, and even with the bank issuing an apology, c00ns in this thread are shytting on Ryan.
It’s disgusting. Young me would’ve made these clown ass nikkas Christmas in March if I knew them. Some folks you just gotta get them up out the paint. They not doing us any service being here.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Folks wanted dude to be in the wrong so bad. :francis:

Now he has a video online of himself in handcuffs. When he has children he'll have to explain the stupidity of the situation. Imagine how afraid his wife was, his parents, his brothers, the rest of his family. The image of him handcuffed will last forever online, and as we know images are powerful.

Glad he survived.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Folks wanted dude to be in the wrong so bad. :francis:

Now he has a video online of himself in handcuffs. When he has children he'll have to explain the stupidity of the situation. Imagine how afraid his wife was, his parents, his brothers, the rest of his family. The image of him handcuffed will last forever online, and as we know images are powerful.

Glad he survived.
c00n ass cop pulled his gun before he even gave an order. Just some more race traitors that should be sent to the upper room. My first experiences with “black cops” was with APD.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:whew:

I mean, that was supposed to be a nikka that “used to be a banker” I was replying to here. Suggesting that Coogler didn’t do any of what we now KNOW he did. Suggesting that despite the more than half a dozen banks I’ve gone to that “you gotta call ahead for that money”. Never had to that, ever. Or “you have to tell them what the money is for”. Never had to do that either. “You have to have a relationship with the bank to do that”. Nope, I ain’t ever even met some of those people before. “You have to be coached by the bank to know how to do that”. nikka what? Dunno what podunk ass branch you worked for. I’ve never had to do any of that. Ever.

When all else fails to hide their bullshyt or flat out lies, they talk about completely unrelated shyt that no ever mentioned to try and distract you from point and their lack of ability to grasp it. The effort these dudes put into c00ning in this thread would better serve them to advance their place in life.

Common sense would’ve told you that a billion dollar franchise director CLEARLY wasn’t there to rob himself of 12k and that he obviously provided his account info before requesting discretion from this useless fukking bytch who had the nerve to make another one of her. Common sense would tell you that if Bank of America ISSUED A DIRECT APOLOGY instead of defending its policies and employee, that he did nothing wrong and that they fukked up. They asked for his card, he entered his pin, he gave an ID and apparently even completed a withdrawal slip as well where he wrote on the back. This bytch confirmed he had an account, confirmed who he was and STILL called the cops.
:what: but you lying though. This isn't hating on a coli bro cause you can't be making boss moves. It's just that the stuff you're saying you run in a bank and do just isn't possible without at least sitting down with a manager.

I'm just going to let it go though. You clearly don't give a fukk.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It’s disgusting. Young me would’ve made these clown ass nikkas Christmas in March if I knew them. Some folks you just gotta get them up out the paint. They not doing us any service being here.
So the current you is food huh :mjgrin:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your money good enough for the bank to go invest or lend out to people outside of your community, but not good enough for you to withdraw it.

Think about that for a second.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
As someone who used to do major business at a bank for very important people and never had a problem because I and the people that worked there had common fukking sense

The note got me like :dwillhuh:

Her calling the cops got me like :dwillhuh:

the cop being on some bullshyt got me like :dwillhuh:

I'm not on anybody side in this story everybody did something mildly retarded :gucci:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who used to do major business at a bank for very important people and never had a problem because I and the people that worked there had common fukking sense

The note got me like :dwillhuh:

Her calling the cops got me like :dwillhuh:

the cop being on some bullshyt got me like :dwillhuh:

I'm not on anybody side in this story everybody did something mildly retarded :gucci:
What did he do wrong though?

He inserted his card, put in the PIN, gave her his ID, so she's able to confirm the name on the ID matches the account that showed up on her screen.

The note was instructing her how to handle the money she could confirm was in his account.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
What did he do wrong though?

He inserted his card, put in the PIN, gave her his ID, so she's able to confirm the name on the ID matches the account that showed up on her screen.

The note was instructing her how to handle the money she could confirm was in his account.

Anything over 10K gets flagged and this nikka went in there as SUS as possible :mindblown:

Its like he wanted people to think he was trying to rob the place

He should have went to management first

or Bank where people know who the fukk he is

who has serious paper and banks at rando ass branches anyway?!

Shorty should have went to management and not the cops but this nikka whole get down was mistaken for code for "put the money in the bag bytch or I'll kill you"

Nobody white or black should move in a bank like he did its fukking dumb