BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He swiped his card and put his pin. If they needed to confirm ID on the dude swiping his fukking card then ask. "Can you drop your mask for a sec? Ok we're good" Do your job :gucci:

Scary ass teller could have got this man killed

Again, how do you not think this 35 year old black man not gonna know how this looks and act appropriately?
I said this shyt in the first page as soon as thread dropped. Said I’ve pulled out more than that last fukking month, $17,000. nikkas watching movies and shyt thinking they suppose to take you into a vault with security boxes and armed Russians for 12 thousand dollars. I told these broke idiots I sat at the counter and chopped it up for approx 3min start to finish (counting included) and all I needed was to use my card and enter my pin and confirm a second time the amount I wanted to withdraw with a supervisor while the teller ran the count. Mask on, shades on, and never been to that branch.

But naw, a dude who cashes his checks at the Currency Exchange or Ace is gonna tell me how I’ve done business for 8yrs. :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

"I asked her at the bank if everything would be okay and she said yeah. I put my own card in, I put my pin in, she asked to see my ID and I gave it to her. And she goes to the back"

But the c00ns will tell you all he did is just give her note asking for money :mjlol:

WEVE SEEN THE BLACK MEN
OF THE COLI
TIME & TIME
AGAIN
RUN WITH WHATEVER
NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE
THAT IS PRESENTED.

IVE NEVER FORGET THAT
JOHN CRAWFORD THREAD.
:devil:
:evil:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Find the post of mine where I said people get money from their account that isn’t verified?:dahell: You just talking to be talking. This isn’t even a accurate response to my post. So I’ll give you context then. I run a couple non profits. Im also the CFO of them as well. Govt contracts exclusively which is to say we have millions in our account. I bank with Chase and TCF. I do not have all our receivables set up as direct deposit because I earn interest on the late payments. More income. Which is to say I receive paper checks. Which is to say I go into the bank quite often to make deposits and I withdraw large cash sums for as many purchases as I can due to some accounting benefits. You aren’t saying anything to me that personal experience hasn’t shown me have a more accurate recollection of. I have gone to a Chase that’s closer to my home, closer to the office, closer to where I was eating dinner, it didn’t matter as long as knew that branch to be a large branch such as the one in the Chicago Exchange building. Or on Wells by Sears tower. I’ve never once had any issue with cashing $150,000 checks or withdrawing as much as $19,700 dollars. I enter my card, enter my info and at most had my ID checked. That’s it my guy. No issues with the branch manager or anything. Maybe a sorry for the delay, or an introduction and that’s it.

You saying a whole lot of nothing. My point is that if she received his account information then there was no point to do all that.
:whew:

I mean, that was supposed to be a nikka that “used to be a banker” I was replying to here. Suggesting that Coogler didn’t do any of what we now KNOW he did. Suggesting that despite the more than half a dozen banks I’ve gone to that “you gotta call ahead for that money”. Never had to that, ever. Or “you have to tell them what the money is for”. Never had to do that either. “You have to have a relationship with the bank to do that”. Nope, I ain’t ever even met some of those people before. “You have to be coached by the bank to know how to do that”. nikka what? Dunno what podunk ass branch you worked for. I’ve never had to do any of that. Ever.

When all else fails to hide their bullshyt or flat out lies, they talk about completely unrelated shyt that no ever mentioned to try and distract you from point and their lack of ability to grasp it. The effort these dudes put into c00ning in this thread would better serve them to advance their place in life.

Common sense would’ve told you that a billion dollar franchise director CLEARLY wasn’t there to rob himself of 12k and that he obviously provided his account info before requesting discretion from this useless fukking bytch who had the nerve to make another one of her. Common sense would tell you that if Bank of America ISSUED A DIRECT APOLOGY instead of defending its policies and employee, that he did nothing wrong and that they fukked up. They asked for his card, he entered his pin, he gave an ID and apparently even completed a withdrawal slip as well where he wrote on the back. This bytch confirmed he had an account, confirmed who he was and STILL called the cops.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
WEVE SEEN THE BLACK MEN
OF THE COLI
TIME & TIME
AGAIN
RUN WITH WHATEVER
NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE
THAT IS PRESENTED.

IVE NEVER FORGET THAT
JOHN CRAWFORD THREAD.

i was gonna ask for a link, but i dont want to get pissed off

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WEVE SEEN THE BLACK MEN
OF THE COLI
TIME & TIME
AGAIN
RUN WITH WHATEVER
NONSENSICAL NARRATIVE
THAT IS PRESENTED.

IVE NEVER FORGET THAT
JOHN CRAWFORD THREAD.
This shyt is shameful really. Spent a whole thread worth of posts exclaiming that this is clearly not how it went down and that this bank had his info. Really had dudes in here say “ Naw it didn’t say that in the headline so he ain’t do it”. That’s why I don’t be giving a fukk about shyt that happen to some people. It be dudes like them that I :yeshrug:when they get stained.