BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Edub

Veteran
Daps
After reading a lot of this I swear most of y’all must not enter banks anymore. I’m not even in one of the biggest cities in America and if you slide your card and input your info they have the account. Then he allegedly provided his ID. Then he has an actual ID clipped on his pants with picture and name. Who’s robbing a bank with that on? I was at the bank earlier this month and wrote on a slip how I wanted my money back. Makes it easier than them having to remember. And no I didn’t write my account number on that slip because they already had it when I slid my card. And no it wasn’t a bank I had been at previously. And my normal bank sometimes asks you to write things so it’s not said out loud. Account numbers, ssn, etc....

Side note: I closed my Bank of America long time ago because of their ways and the black workers in their sure did like to act like they were different. Good job she says as they walk him out? :stopitslime::pacspit:
Fukk BofA

Edub

Veteran
Daps
It is what it is. That employee fukked up if they hand that much info on had and still pushed that button. What if I'm a business owner and I need specific numbers of notes? I gotta say out loud I need this many 50s this many 20s? Blow up my spot. The smarter thing to do would be to order ahead of time but shyt happens.

This one of those things they don't tell you you can't do. Until something like this happens that is. Dude been doing this for a while from the sound of it.
This is where I sympathize with him tho… if he’s handled business this way before and no one has told him a better way then the bank is at fault too….lot of times high value clients aren’t corrected because they’re high value so if so it ain’t on him exactly

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all either want to be in a victim against Whitey your whole life or hate Black women, you can't have it both ways idiots.

Yea there are some vicious ass c00ns out there, let's be real...

But damn if you read the story, its called a MISUNDERSTANDING...

This guy comes in, black on black SUV out front, ID and all (yall keep saying that and forgetting that not all bank robberies are committed in-house, some are done by forcing the person to go in, or sending a look alike, and thats FACT) with a stupid ass note, AND THEN THE ACCOUNT GOT FLAGGED BY THE SYSTEM.

In a perfect world, or if it was ran back, the chick probably doesn't call the police. But in the moment, she gotta make a decision, and the sh*t ain't adding up to solid, esp with the note and the flag and the setting she described accurately.

The reason I think yall lame and c00ns? Because you think in this bank he the only black dude that ever pulled out some stacks. Thats some white people sh*t right there. A lot of us got six-figures in the bank from real estate, construction, savings etc, and black people from all walks of life pull out money all the time. Add that to this was a black women, and it's not in Wisconsin I'm gonna side with the narrative that she isn't some super c00n who was mad that a black man pulled out $15 measly ass K and she was gonna call the police on a false report and risk her job so he could get handcuffed and let go...

Like do yall think that lowly of us? Black women c00ns, we don't be pulling money out the bank consistently, we are idiots etc...

Get real.

AND THEN TO TOP IT OFF...

RYAN DIDNT EVEN MAKE THIS PUBLIC. A JEWISH WHITE MAN DID, and make black people call a black woman a c00n. Playing us crazy out here mayne...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

"I asked her at the bank if everything would be okay and she said yeah. I put my own card in, I put my pin in, she asked to see my ID and I gave it to her. And she goes to the back"

But the c00ns will tell you all he did is just give her note asking for money :mjlol:

Now that there’s more info, they definitely did him dirty.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I don’t understand why this is hard for people to understand? If I’m withdrawing more than 5k, I let them know In advance to avoid all the rigmarole.
Let it go man. Clearly, you just have to be a c00n and the teller is a sellout and hates black people. Matter of fact I'm a c00n too. Now that I thought about it I'm an undercover cac too.

But I'm bout to fix that... Whatever I feel is right is what's right, and if you aint with that that. Then I'm call you all kinds of miserable racist names cause deep down I'm a miserable and racist person and I need to project that on somebody else. I can't be wrong, but I can be obnoxious.

Seriously, just let it go. The owner of the bank can go right up to the teller in their with multiple id's, no mask, no glasses, a birth certificate, a copy of his last bank transaction, an account number a debit card, with a pin number and make that type of withdrawal BECAUSE THAT'S NOT HOW BANKS HANDLE THOSE TYPE OF TRANSACTIONS. You need do your transaction in one of those side rooms. Knowing that and understanding how the process works that doesn't mean you picked a side, and it doesn't mean you siding with the "enemy". It just means you know better.

The most I've taken out of a bank in the bank was $1100 to not go late on my mortgage, and I had do that in one of the offices. This was at my credit union. It wasn't even that bad. Nobody cared they were just doing their job. It was still in and out. They put the money in a little envelope that fit in my wallet.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I TOLD YOU fukkING fakkit ASS nikkaS :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Bum ass nikkas that the biggest check they’ve ever handled is a fukking tax return trying to tell me about what happens when you withdraw large amounts from the bank like I ain’t pulled over a milly worth of transactions from the bank my fukking self.