BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
Breh really in struggle mode with articulating his thoughts ..... sheesh

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He swiped his card and put his pin. If they needed to confirm ID on the dude swiping his fukking card then ask. "Can you drop your mask for a sec? Ok we're good" Do your job :gucci:

Scary ass teller could have got this man killed

Again, how do you not think this 35 year old black man not gonna know how this looks and act appropriately?

He inserted his card, put his PIN in, gave his ID.

Still expecting people to keep trashing him. :francis:

admittedly I didn’t watch the video….just read through, but still and regardless passing a note to a teller is BEYOND FOOLISH in any context. A lot of robberies start with a note, so if you pass one no one is going to try and speak with you to understand what it is you’re trying to do…..it’s like yelling bomb on a plane or code blue in a hospital…. It was foolish

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This site is full of pretentious fukking c00ns:mjpls: even the comments on YouTube were more on his side:heh:
Everybody doubting this man earlier in this thread, smack yourself, goddamn fools
ImOQbc.gif

and I swear to god if this heifer is a bed-wench and pregnant by a cac:deadmanny:
You gotta be a cac to think this brother was that stupid

Him? Stupid? fukk outta here :francis:

The white boys in digital blackface, White adjacent Black men and lames who cross the street when they see Black men all exposing themselves heavy in this thread.

These c00ns think so low of Black people they actually thought Ryan Coogler just walked into a bank and only gave the bank teller a note to make a damn withdrawal as if he's that stupid :mjlol:

JBQH

Pro
Daps
After reading a lot of this I swear most of y’all must not enter banks anymore. I’m not even in one of the biggest cities in America and if you slide your card and input your info they have the account. Then he allegedly provided his ID. Then he has an actual ID clipped on his pants with picture and name. Who’s robbing a bank with that on? I was at the bank earlier this month and wrote on a slip how I wanted my money back. Makes it easier than them having to remember. And no I didn’t write my account number on that slip because they already had it when I slid my card. And no it wasn’t a bank I had been at previously. And my normal bank sometimes asks you to write things so it’s not said out loud. Account numbers, ssn, etc....

Side note: I closed my Bank of America long time ago because of their ways and the black workers in their sure did like to act like they were different. Good job she says as they walk him out? :stopitslime::pacspit:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
admittedly I didn’t watch the video….just read through, but still and regardless passing a note to a teller is BEYOND FOOLISH in any context. A lot of robberies start with a note, so if you pass one no one is going to try and speak with you to understand what it is you’re trying to do…..it’s like yelling bomb on a plane or code blue in a hospital…. It was foolish

It is what it is. That employee fukked up if they hand that much info on had and still pushed that button. What if I'm a business owner and I need specific numbers of notes? I gotta say out loud I need this many 50s this many 20s? Blow up my spot. The smarter thing to do would be to order ahead of time but shyt happens.

This one of those things they don't tell you you can't do. Until something like this happens that is. Dude been doing this for a while from the sound of it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It is what it is. That employee fukked up if they hand that much info on had and still pushed that button. What if I'm a business owner and I need specific numbers of notes? I gotta say out loud I need this many 50s this many 20s? Blow up my spot. The smarter thing to do would be to order ahead of time but shyt happens.

This one of those things they don't tell you you can't do. Until something like this happens that is. Dude been doing this for a while from the sound of it.
Yeah
There's no guide to gaining wealth so I was wrong for calling him dumb

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad that video dropped.

It was obvious to me that he just didn't write that message and that was it. In the vid, he confirms he gave this bytch ass teller his ID, entered in his debit card pin code, told her his account number...

And she still called the police on him.

:hhh:

If we had more control over our money we wouldn't have to be inconvenienced like this or possibly murdered. It's 2022, with all the data and tech that is available it's crazy how the banking industry is still moving like this. If the decentralized financial options were more mature and secure I wouldn't have a bank account. That's real shyt.