BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why do y'all like to lie on Black Men?

When did Coogler "demand" for money to be put in a bag?

In that story the man told the teller to put a bunch of money in a bag.

In this story Coogler asked the woman to withdraw money from HIS OWN ACCOUNT.

How can someone rob their own bank account? :dead:

For her to process the transaction Coogler would have had to shown her ID and provide his account information. The alert came up because the withdrawal is over $10k But since Coogler is a black man making a big withdrawal, she profiled him and called the police.

You know how withdraw money from your account? By writing your account info on the withdrawal slip and giving it to the teller, not by handwriting a note saying give me $12000 discretely. :mjlol:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"I asked her at the bank if everything would be okay and she said yeah. I put my own card in, I put my pin in, she asked to see my ID and I gave it to her. And she goes to the back"

But the c00ns will tell you all he did is just give her note asking for money :mjlol:

Damnit after watching the video I take everything back I said. Breh did nothing wrong.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Your clown ass really thinks all he gave her was a fukking note :mjlol:

She can't process the transaction which she did without him giving her his ID and account information first.

I keep asking you c00ns. What bank robber robs their own bank account and provides ID? and how can a person rob their own bank account?
They're not going to answer that

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The woman was black lame ass nygga…

Off the internet most of the non-nerds ain’t going for all the anti-black talk MAN or WOMAN

He ain’t out here marching agaisnt prejudice, this was put out by TMZ which is ran by a Jew and a bunch of whites…for all you know he could’ve laughed it off or known it was dumb…

You so lame talking about what celebs wear, bra how do you know you talking to a celeb (and Coogler ain’t one off Looks) with a mask, shades and a hat, you Professor X or something?

Or

Y’all really are robbery bait. If your spider sense don’t tingle when you see the black On black SUV pull up with the masked individual talking about take $12 racks out my account and do it quiet scribbled like a kid on a note you need to stay in Idaho or something…

You never thought that not only could it be a robbery, but extortion, which happens in real life not just crime TV??? Bra life could’ve been saved, instead he got questioned by the police for 30 minutes, call Al Shaprton it’s a tragedy :sadcam:

The woman being black don’t mean shyt :mjlol:

c00ns going c00ns most older black woman love me but I have dealt with some nasty ass attitudes before

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
would you advise somebody to withdraw money in this manner?

What manner is that?

What did Coogler do here that constitutes to a person thinking "robbery" unless their a racist or c00n?

There is identity theft, stolen credit cards, bank cards, these crimes are at an all time high.

Why don't YOU go to your local bank and pass the teller the same kind of note for your withdrawl, with your eyes, head and face covered up. Report back to us what happens.

That's not a "bank robbery" or "robbery" you dumb goofy it's theft and they're not the same :mjlol:

What bank robber gives a bank teller their ID to rob a bank? How can a person rob their own bank account? You talk about appearance as if there wasn't a white man next to Coogler wearing glassed, mask and a damn hat.

"I asked her at the bank if everything would be okay and she said yeah. I put my own card in, I put my pin in, she asked to see my ID and I gave it to her. And she goes to the back"

The teller, however, misinterpreted the situation as an attempted robbery when the amount of the transaction exceeded $10,000 and triggered an alert notification from Coogler’s bank account. The teller then informed her boss that she suspected it was a robbery attempt and together they called the police.'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Was Mistaken for a Bank Robber - Variety

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What manner is that?

What did Coogler do here that constitutes to a person thinking "robbery" unless their a racist or c00n?

That's not a "bank robbery" or "robbery" you dumb goofy it's theft and they're not the same :mjlol:

What bank robber gives a bank teller their ID to rob a bank? How can a person rob their own bank account? You talk about appearance as if there wasn't a white man next to Coogler wearing glassed, mask and a damn hat.

you won't directly answer, so i got my answer.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Peep the "good job" from the c00n bank teller @ 1:01

There's also a white man opposite coogler in the bank as he's arrested, with a mask, hat and glasses on, can y'all c00ns try and splain why police weren't also called for him? :jbhmm:

This site is full of pretentious fukking c00ns:mjpls: even the comments on YouTube were more on his side:heh:
Everybody doubting this man earlier in this thread, smack yourself, goddamn fools
ImOQbc.gif

and I swear to god if this heifer is a bed-wench and pregnant by a cac:deadmanny:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

But the c00ns will tell you all he did is just give her note asking for money :mjlol:

You gotta be a cac to think this brother was that stupid

Him? Stupid? fukk outta here :francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
What manner is that?

That fat dusty bytch deserves to be spat on right in the face

Edub

Veteran
Daps
If he said withdraw it from HIS account then he expected her to give him HIS fukking money.
Fam, that chick saw that note and probably didn’t ever read that shyt….chick was like fukk that, that’s a tellers worst nightmare and is likely a daily thought …c’mon breh…it was a bad decision

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: He didn’t even put an account number, talkin bout be discreet

He swiped his card and put his pin. If they needed to confirm ID on the dude swiping his fukking card then ask. "Can you drop your mask for a sec? Ok we're good" Do your job :gucci:

Scary ass teller could have got this man killed

Again, how do you not think this 35 year old black man not gonna know how this looks and act appropriately?