BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
BofA you just swipe your card and enter your pin...it links directly to your account
I used to have them and he said as much in the video
Then he showed her his ID

Wells Fargo do the same as well. I wish I was the roach in the ceiling to see how in the everlasting world this dude thought what he did was a good idea:dwillhuh:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wells Fargo do the same as well. I wish I was the roach in the ceiling to see how in the everlasting world this dude thought what he did was a good idea:dwillhuh:
I'm sympathetic
He just a hood nikka who been doing the same shyt the wrong way for years
And this the first person who had a problem with it.
But he did enough to identify himself

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You know she/her people calls the paps right? Time and place where she is going to be.

Did she go into a bank and pass a teller a note saying "count it discreetly"? No she didn't.

Your clown ass really thinks all he gave her was a fukking note :mjlol:

She can't process the transaction which she did without him giving her his ID and account information first.

The teller, however, misinterpreted the situation as an attempted robbery when the amount of the transaction exceeded $10,000 and triggered an alert notification from Coogler’s bank account. The teller then informed her boss that she suspected it was a robbery attempt and together they called the police.'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Was Mistaken for a Bank Robber - Variety

I keep asking you c00ns. What bank robber robs their own bank account and provides ID? and how can a person rob their own bank account?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm sympathetic
He just a hood nikka who been doing the same shyt the wrong way for years
And this the first person who had a problem with it.
But he did enough to identify himself

I mean I get it on that note:hubie:. shyt happens, you live and learn.

This is why I keep everything in digital:yeshrug:. I haven't touch a bank in months.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Or maybe you just don’t know what the fukk you are talking about? :mjlol: And you are gonna “get into” because not only did you already do it, you’re attempting to call someone else a liar. So let me ask you what it is you do for a living champ? Because you posting that the bank has to report transactions the IRS is not only obvious so I have no clue why you even posted that as if it’s a smoking gun. :heh: It’s also entirely irrelevant to the conversation because the IRS reporting doesn’t stop the transaction. Nor is it an issue that it’s reported because not only is every transaction reconciled monthly and filed with our 941 with GAAS/GAAP, we also are tax exempt and don’t pay taxes anyway. So what the fukk you hop in this conversation for when you clearly don’t know what the fukk you talking about and likely have no experience in this matter at all. I’ve been withdrawing and depositing at least $120-150k every month, for 8 or 9yrs now.
:what: Lying ass. You can’t walk in the bank an withdraw that much over the counter. You can try to save face all you want spitting duck tales. Jeff Bezos can’t even do what you’re claiming, nor would he.

Everybody else is making a point one way or another, but you’re the only one projecting this fantasy pretending to be something that you’re not. You’re basically saying you shut down the bank every time you go in there talking like you do what Coogler tried to do all the time.

:martin: I can stand when people try to argue and spit duck tales at the same time.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I mean I get it on that note:hubie:. shyt happens, you live and learn.

This is why I keep everything in digital:yeshrug:. I haven't touch a bank in months.
Like everyone else said ol girl is definitely a c00n

I had no idea coogler sounded like that
That's why I'm like oh yeah, this nikka ain't know

I can relate to people taking your intentions the wrong way
She should have helped him out and educated him
She behind glass, ain't like a gun in her face

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

"I asked her at the bank if everything would be okay and she said yeah. I put my own card in, I put my pin in, she asked to see my ID and I gave it to her. And she goes to the back"

But the c00ns will tell you all he did is just give her note asking for money :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Your clown ass really thinks all he gave her was a fukking note :mjlol:

She can't process the transaction which she did without him giving her his ID and account information first.

I keep asking you c00ns. What bank robber robs their own bank account and provides ID? and how can a person rob their own bank account?

There is identity theft, stolen credit cards, bank cards, these crimes are at an all time high.

Why don't YOU go to your local bank and pass the teller the same kind of note for your withdrawl, with your eyes, head and face covered up. Report back to us what happens.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
My thing is too…breh not even “famous” frfr and prolly isn’t easily recognizable to the average person by name OR face

He Barry Jenkins level acting like he’s Spike Lee :mjlol:

maybe he just didnt want to get seen with a lot of cash? If im withdrawing a physically large amount of cash, i dont want people to see either.