BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I sold a house in 2020, the bank put a hold on the deposit we wanted to put in from the profits
:dead:

People really don't know how little money these banks have in their reserves. Banks make money by lending and investing our money out. You literally can deposit a check and if it's for a large amount some banks will make you wait days before you can even access it.

Thank you!!! This is someone who knows what the fukk they are talking about.

I had to take out $3000 one time and the guy was like we don't have that much.

I was like :dahell: this is a fukken bank right?

He could only give me half and then I had to go to another branch that was near by.

That's when I knew these banks don't have a vault with hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She saw a Black Man asking for a sum of money she thought he was incapable of having so called the police.

She doesn't do this with a white person.

Why the fukk would someone rob their own bank account?

But of course c00ns and DIGITAL blackface white boys are gonna say he was "stupid" for going to the bank with a mask as if we're not in a pandemic.

And that he "shouldn't have been wearing glasses" as if celebrities don't travel everywhere and go into buildings wearing shades to avoid the paparazzi.

The woman was black lame ass nygga…

Off the internet most of the non-nerds ain’t going for all the anti-black talk MAN or WOMAN

He ain’t out here marching agaisnt prejudice, this was put out by TMZ which is ran by a Jew and a bunch of whites…for all you know he could’ve laughed it off or known it was dumb…

You so lame talking about what celebs wear, bra how do you know you talking to a celeb (and Coogler ain’t one off Looks) with a mask, shades and a hat, you Professor X or something?

Or

Y’all really are robbery bait. If your spider sense don’t tingle when you see the black On black SUV pull up with the masked individual talking about take $12 racks out my account and do it quiet scribbled like a kid on a note you need to stay in Idaho or something…

You never thought that not only could it be a robbery, but extortion, which happens in real life not just crime TV??? Bra life could’ve been saved, instead he got questioned by the police for 30 minutes, call Al Shaprton it’s a tragedy :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why didnt he just use 5 or 6 different atms?

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

jR6uZpN.png

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of deviant shyt is he doing with cash that a card or Google pay can't cover? nikka was trying to pay for hoes and do blow on the low. This wasn't for nothing positive.
I mean it’s rare, but for me, I wanted to slide someone some cash who looked out for me, and didn’t want to report it because it was over the threshold ($10k or $15k, can’t remember what the number is); so that’s when I learned how much they bother you for taking YOUR money.

I mean imagine being asked by 3 diff ppl what you are using it for? Feels hella invasive, but then, stand back and look at all the scammers we got in this era, it’s insane…

For rilla, it was the janky ass note and the shades. You gotta pull them joints up real quick, or ask to go to back room with bank person.

And Coogler got more money than me so he shod know this, but a lot of y’all showing some bad insight into your finances lmao

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "be discreet" is hilarious.

Did bruh think the teller was gonna stand up and say, "Got dayum, this nikka got money ya'll:gladbron:!"
To keep it a buck and ask a real question, I’m actually nervous about the young tellers when doing a transaction like that lol…

Like do they see your address and all that? Because I’m wondering if they can send someone your way…

anyone know what’s on that screen? I get hella paranoid

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I mean it’s rare, but for me, I wanted to slide someone some cash who looked out for me, and didn’t want to report it because it was over the threshold ($10k or $15k, can’t remember what the number is); so that’s when I learned how much they bother you for taking YOUR money.

I mean imagine being asked by 3 diff ppl what you are using it for? Feels hella invasive, but then, stand back and look at all the scammers we got in this era, it’s insane…

For rilla, it was the janky ass note and the shades. You gotta pull them joints up real quick, or ask to go to back room with bank person.

And Coogler got more money than me so he shod know this, but a lot of y’all showing some bad insight into your finances lmao

I can understand that my head keeps telling me that we need a paper trail here. I'd break up that amount and spread it over some time to get by a threshold.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This was incredibly dumb on his part :francis:

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume it was for clout :francis:

people acting like withdrawal forms and personal banking options don't exist :dead: a five figure request at the counter with some shenanigans instruction behind it? aite lol good luck

Ngl that was my two thoughts, either this was a sociology experiment, he moonlights as a secret shopper for BOA, or this was clout chasing on a Je Suis Smullye like level :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To keep it a buck and ask a real question, I’m actually nervous about the young tellers when doing a transaction like that lol…

Like do they see your address and all that? Because I’m wondering if they can send someone your way…

anyone know what’s on that screen? I get hella paranoid

yes…a teller (white female) set a guy up like that who made a withdrawal…got her boyfriend to rob him…luckily the victim wasn’t killed and the boyfriend confessed her role in the shyt…personally I don’t go in the bank at all anymore…and I’ve made daily ATM withdrawals over the course of a few days/weeks in advance if I wanted to keep large sums of cash on standby

the last time I went inside a bank…I dealt with an indian dude on the side (not a teller) thinking I’d get some privacy…I didn’t like the look on his face when he saw my account…it wasn’t even that much imo…idk tho the look on his face was disconcerting…I was more than likely being paranoid but there really isn’t any reason for me at this point to step foot into a bank…that’s for me and my needs tho…obviously there are lots of folks who still do and for valid reasons

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Soooo u calling the teller a c00nette/bedwench?

She's no doubt a c00n. The same with anyone criticizing what he was wearing.

BGUS_2291396_0114.jpeg
That's Kendall Jenner. She's wearing shades to avoid paparazzi and a mask because we're in a pandemic. Is this a "robber" or "thug"? would anyone question her appearance? or think she's attempting to rob a bank if she asked to make a large withdrawal?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
yes…a teller (white female) set a guy up like that who made a withdrawal…got her boyfriend to rob him…luckily the victim wasn’t killed and the boyfriend confessed her role in the shyt…personally I don’t go in the bank at all anymore…and I’ve made daily ATM withdrawals over the course of a few days/weeks in advance if I wanted to keep large sums of cash on standby

the last time I went inside a bank…I dealt with an indian dude on the side (not a teller) thinking I’d get some privacy…I didn’t like the look on his face when he saw my account…it wasn’t even that much imo…idk tho the look on his face was disconcerting…I was more than likely being paranoid but there really isn’t any reason for me at this point to step foot into a bank…that’s for me and my needs tho…obviously there are lots of folks who still do and for valid reasons

A lot of mufukkas overall think we broke breh and when they see that we got a lil something going on they get both the :ohhh: and :patrice:faces. Then you get the hating ass people who outwardly do the :beli: face because they can't.