BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I took 14k outta Wells Fargo the little Indian Breh was being quiet counting it strange. I told dude speak up I’m not worried bout gettin robbed.

be a tweak and get arrested brehs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So not only a withdrawal slip. Tf are you going back and forth with me about, then? :dahell:
I'm not going back and forth about much. I assumed he gave the teller his ID, and if he didn't, would it really be hard for her to simply ask for him to provide his ID and debit card if needed?
:dwillhuh:

That's pretty standard right? You walk up to the teller desk, she says, "How can I help you today?" then if you say you need to make a withdrawal, they'll respond by saying, "Sure thing, please provide your id etc etc etc"

No?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The fact it says from checking account proves he's not trying rob them, who steals money from their own checking account lmao

The note is written on the back of the deposit slip what are you talking about

what's wrong with note saying from the checking account, none of these is illegal

If she really was scared she would've GAVE HIM THE MONEY like the tellers are instructed to do in these situations

She decided ain't no way this nikka got 12k this ain't his account, I'm calling the police

A real bank robbery is trying to get in and out he ain't got time for all that shyt, he can make it clear for them to give him all the money and fast
hmm I don't think we are disagreeing here lol.

Daps
I'm not going back and forth about much. I assumed he gave the teller his ID, and if he didn't, would it really be hard for her to simply ask for him to provide his ID and debit card if needed?
:dwillhuh:

That's pretty standard right? You walk up to the teller desk, she says, "How can I help you today?" then if you say you need to make a withdrawal, they'll respond by saying, "Sure thing, please provide your id etc etc etc"

No?

Breh, that’s exactly what I said in my original post in this thread in response to that pic of the note:
I have a hard time believing that this is all he gave her. Surely he’s used a bank before.

Anyone who’s used a bank before knows that you can’t just ask for your money on a piece of paper (be it a note or an official withdrawal slip) and expect them to give you money.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why didnt he just use 5 or 6 different atms?
shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Let's be fair a note and saying something verbally are two different things.
It doesn’t matter what you are doing, you can’t just up and withdraw more than $10k out of the bank from the teller. You’re going to need a manager.

But this thread is still going on and on and on. He couldn’t have done it that way even if he had no mask, no shades and filled out the forms perfectly and had ID.

You got people in her in full militant mode bad mouthing everybody who don’t with the bs they spouting. People lying talking bout they take out thousands and thousands all the time no issues in and out. It doesn’t make any sense. I honestly don’t get it.

It just doesn’t work that way… federal law forces the banks hand… and they don’t keep that money onsite to just pull it out of the drawer. This dumb ass thread needs to be closed.

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That idiot asked for his money like a dude who just came home from doing 30 yrs behind bars.

you want to be a regular dude asking for his paper instead of some assistant or whatever, make an appt. speak to a personal banker. And fill out a withdrawal slip.

because of who he is, he needs to be extra careful. This just careless.