BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She saw a Black Man asking for a sum of money she thought he was incapable of having so called the police.

She doesn't do this with a white person.

Why the fukk would someone rob their own bank account?

But of course c00ns and DIGITAL blackface white boys are gonna say he was "stupid" for going to the bank with a mask as if we're not in a pandemic.

And that he "shouldn't have been wearing glasses" as if celebrities don't travel everywhere and go into buildings wearing shades to avoid the paparazzi.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
2dcf39cdd38d4d8ba6fcb1ffb992717f_md.jpg

Why you passing notes ... you in class ? :mjlol:

ummm-imean.gif

Is that nikka serious? He couldn’t fill out a withdrawal slip with his account number and amount requested on it? The fukk he passing notes for? Have this nikka ever made a bank withdrawal before? :gucci:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The "be discreet" is hilarious.

Did bruh think the teller was gonna stand up and say, "Got dayum, this nikka got money ya'll:gladbron:!"

he didn't want her to count the cash he was withdrawing in view of other customers which is a reasonable request.:comeon:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I used to be a banker, and anyone who's worked in a bank at any level from teller up to branch manager, goes through CONSTANT training about robberies.

Do you want to know what the most common form of bank robbery is nowadays?

Someone passing a note to a teller asking them to discreetly withdraw large sum of money and not alert anyone else around.

Im not gon lie, if i was the bank teller and he passed the note with his debit card and/or ID I woulda been like :yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With all the ways money can be transferred digitally now a days, that makes this even more dumb
Unless it's a peer to peer crypto transaction, it's not that easy to move 12K FIAT digitally.

I could be wrong, but the limits for sending money via PayPal, CashApp, Zelle etc are a lot lower than 12K
:hubie:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
She saw a Black Man asking for a sum of money she thought he was incapable of having so called the police.

She doesn't do this with a white person.

Why the fukk would someone rob their own bank account?

But of course c00ns and DIGITAL blackface white boys are gonna say he was "stupid" for going to the bank with a mask as if we're not in a pandemic.

And that he "shouldn't have been wearing glasses" as if celebrities don't travel everywhere and go into buildings wearing shades to avoid the paparazzi.

Soooo u calling the teller a c00nette/bedwench?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:picard:
:dahell: What this nikka expect?
I started reading like

“F-CKING RACISTS!!”

then I read the dude handed a note to a teller

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

brehs tell mre handing notes to tellers (to not attract attention) is not some real bank robber shyt?

I’m not sure it would matter much if dude had been Chinese, White, Mexican… no wait a White person could’ve gotten some mysterious benefit of the doubt.. but a breh with a note asking for $12,000?
:dwillhuh:
Did it at least mention that he had an account there?
:unimpressed: