BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's no doubt a c00n. The same with anyone criticizing what he was wearing.

BGUS_2291396_0114.jpeg
That's Kendall Jenner. She's wearing shades to avoid paparazzi and a mask because we're in a pandemic. Is this a "robber" or "thug"? would anyone question her appearance? or think she's attempting to rob a bank if she asked to make a large withdrawal?
There's just no shadow of a doubt that you are a broke dumbass lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I can do you one better. I went in there with sunglasses a mask and told her myself directly I’m here to withdraw thousands of dollars without saying from who before ever giving her any information. And somehow I managed to not have the cops called on me because the very next question out of her mouth was “Can I have your account information?” Like a reasonable person. Lol at folks talking about “training”
You moving dangerous out here :russ:. But the main difference is you told her what you were there for. Why dont you try dressing the same way and write a note to teller, without speaking to her directly ? :francis: I guarantee you getting cops called on you lol

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I used to be a banker, and anyone who's worked in a bank at any level from teller up to branch manager, goes through CONSTANT training about robberies.

Do you want to know what the most common form of bank robbery is nowadays?

Someone passing a note to a teller asking them to discreetly withdraw large sum of money and not alert anyone else around.
Quoted for emphasis

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if a white man did the same thing y'all really believed they would have just given him the money no question asked?
:mjlol:
Y'all some lying muthaphuckas man.
You don’t get tired of bringing up the white man about everything?!

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:DUDE YOU LITERALLY
CANT SEE THE AREA WHERE
HIS NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER GOES.

YOU THINK ITS A COINCIDENCE
THAT WAS CROPPED OUT?
:devil:
:evil:

Idk if he put his identifying info but he literally wrote on the form where it clearly says don’t write and likely voided whatever slip that was. Because every transaction over 10k has to be reported, he literally needed to fill out a new slip so it could be recorded properly but I’m guessing he didn’t.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
If he said withdraw it from HIS account then he expected her to give him HIS fukking money.

I'm curious was his account number written on the slip ?

Nobody hands notes to the teller .. Why couldn't he just tell her what to withdraw.. That pic doesn't look like the bank was crowded.

Why does he need that much in cash ?

What's he buying coke ? strippers ?? Both???

Most people use cards for transactions

LMAO@what he's wearing

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
When I've made transactions that big, I've always been pulled into the manager's office that's usually on the opposite side or down the hall from the regular tellers. He should have just went straight to one of those people if he wanted to be discreet.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She's no doubt a c00n. The same with anyone criticizing what he was wearing.

BGUS_2291396_0114.jpeg
That's Kendall Jenner. She's wearing shades to avoid paparazzi and a mask because we're in a pandemic. Is this a "robber" or "thug"? would anyone question her appearance? or think she's attempting to rob a bank if she asked to make a large withdrawal?

Police searching for masked suspect in Athens bank robbery
Athens-Bank-Robbery-Suspect.jpg

ATHENS, Ga. - Athens-Clarke County police are asking the public to identify a suspect in a bank robbery Thursday afternoon.

Officials tell FOX 5 the robbery happened at a Wells Fargo Bank on the 1000 block of Gaines School Road at around 4:45 p.m. Thursday.

According to investigators, a white man entered the bank and gave the cashier a note demanding they put money in a bag.

The suspect then ran out of the bank with an unknown amount of money.

Police described the suspect as being around 5-feet-7-inches to 6-feet tall with a weight between 130 and 160 pounds.

He was wearing a blue hoodie, taper khaki pants, a brown beanie cap, black sunglasses, a gray face mask, and black latex gloves.

A reward of up to $1,000 is available to anyone who has information that leads to the arrest of the suspect.

If you can identify the man, please call Crime Stoppers at 706-705-4775 or Detective Johnson at 762.400-7060

Coogler basically went up in there and did like 95% of the shyt bank robbers do. :mjlol:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Unless it's a peer to peer crypto transaction, it's not that easy to move 12K FIAT digitally.

I could be wrong, but the limits for sending money via PayPal, CashApp, Zelle etc are a lot lower than 12K
:hubie:
I think you can move as much money as you want, it's just when the amount exceeds a certain amount you will be questioned by the IRS which might have been the reason coogler wanted cash. That is why when I gamble I stop when I win around 9k to avoid the tax hit.

Or hell maybe he was getting robbed and purposely did this dumb shyt to get the police involved. Would make a great movie for him lol