BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png
:dead:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes in here tripping sounding like some thugged out Karens. "It's my f'n money. You should just give it to me :dahell::damn:!"

It doesn't matter how you feel about it. It just doesn't work that way. The way it works is actually easier and more discrete than the way he went about it. But I can't get too mad. I spent the whole weekend looking and feeling like a dumbass trying to make a cryptocurrency purchase. Now that I figured it out. I know the right way now, so I can move smarter.

I’m telling you lol…they think they sound militant but really sound like weirdos who are playing a role…

Thugged out Karen in the bank screaming “give me my money” at the top of they lungs because it’s technically theirs lol…

We don’t support dumb asses over here.

And this is coming from someone who actually got super frustrated trying to withdraw same amount a while ago, because I didn’t know the process and they kept asking questions and bsing…

Mind you we live in scammer culture like non other. Robbers hitting LA and ATL in broad daylight crazy. And the man been had bread from years.

Slide the actual filled out slip, with your card and ID, write the note on it a little more sane, and slide out bra…or ask to speak to a bank rep in a room and handle it there sheesh

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Shady as it looks, it’s not a crime to hand bank tellers notes, and them crackas just encouraged the world to wear masks…

Plus, I could see Michael jackson doing the same shyt . Ryan probably felt a lil “Bad” that day.

:mjlol:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Plenty of people wear sunglasses during the day. We're in a pandemic, so it's not uncommon for a person to be wearing a mask. Not many people want to announce to the world that they're withdrawing $12k.

Simply check the account, ask for ID to verify, and the whole situation is avoided.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
theres a real reading comprehension problem in this country.

after the note implied he had an account with the bank, there's only two reasonable actions to take.

1. check the slip for a checking account number and ask for his I.D
  2. ask for his debit card and I.D
the teller is a moron for concluding it was a bank robbery without doing either of the above first.

Nah Atlanta is the home of the scammers , she sensed fukkery and did wat was appropriate

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Still, they've been trained by white managers to view Black bank account holders differently.

I've been to a lot of places where sometimes a Black worker or manager would treat me like “I ain't belong” in their place of business but treated the white patron differently.
Kinda like dealing with Black police officers… they might be Black but they are still trained by biased instructors :mjpls:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
drugs, hookers or gambling :yeshrug:

na for real the teller is scary af and needs mental help

she should have asked for his account number and done her job instead of jumping to scary ass conclusions. It has to be said if that was blue eyed Brad in a suit it would have gone down differently. America is a disease and black people are not immune.

Last edited: