BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It's the governments business. If you want over $10k out of the bank you have to say what you're doing with it.
shyt, I don’t think the threshold is even that high before you’re flagged. Genuinely don’t know though. I’ve withdrawn a substantial amount before and I thought they were about to summon the FBI. I feel bad for Coogler but this was just poorly thought out.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Genuine Misunderstanding , kinda dumb on his part to not at least pull his mask down to show his face. U would think dude who made fruitville station would have a bit more sense with situations like this

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
He wasn't dealing with cacs. the Teller was black.
Still, they've been trained by white managers to view Black bank account holders differently.

I've been to a lot of places where sometimes a Black worker or manager would treat me like “I ain't belong” in their place of business but treated the white patron differently.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png
:laff:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
theres a real reading comprehension problem in this country.

after the note implied he had an account with the bank, there's only two reasonable actions to take.

1. check the slip for a checking account number and ask for his I.D
  2. ask for his debit card and I.D
the teller is a moron for concluding it was a bank robbery without doing either of the above first.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He is to old for that silly shyt:francis: im sure he could ask for a Account Manager and Cubicle with his bank account. Idk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Banks can do appointments in private rooms for large cash withdrawals. Why didn't he just call ahead instead of handing over that note? :dahell:

You can fit 12k in your pockets, and also you don't have to call ahead to get your money lmao

You have to show ID to withdraw anyway, the bank teller was retarded he handed her a withdrawl slip with a note on there

she assumed he was robbing the bank because of his appearance

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was trying to protect himself from any shiesty ass nikkas or robbers tryna catch him while leaving the bank but what a dumbass way to go about it

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Real talk, are y'all stupid or something?

First of all, one man here talking about broke, and he clearly has never withdrawn 10k cash from the bank. I mean get into the real world bra lol

Second, where the F are yall from???? REALLLLY...Like bro, people snatch your account info and pull stunts like this, or will pick you up, drive you to the bank and force you to do this. The chick could've been stopping bra account from being wiped, or saved his damn life.

And to write that dumb ass note, he had to have been high or something LOL...

Like what the hell do yall do for a living, do you have any real world experience, or you just be on the net all day??
These dudes in here tripping sounding like some thugged out Karens. "It's my f'n money. You should just give it to me :dahell::damn:!"

It doesn't matter how you feel about it. It just doesn't work that way. The way it works is actually easier and more discrete than the way he went about it. But I can't get too mad. I spent the whole weekend looking and feeling like a dumbass trying to make a cryptocurrency purchase. Now that I figured it out. I know the right way now, so I can move smarter going forward.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This nikka was high as shyt. No other explanation lol
He was high because he asks to withdraw money from his checking account?
WTF is wrong with you anti black male misanderist. SMH
Your single moms did a number on you